Frustration

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ch.12
Frustration

 

 

It's over. 

 

It's virtually over between them. 

 

There's nothing left for Yujin. 

 

She lost everything; including herself. 

 

Countless of knock on the door but she had no intention to reveal herself to the real world. She needs some time to be alone, and she wasn't sure till when she needs it. 

 

Her eyes were swollen due to the endless tears that kept coming out since a few days ago, her body becomes skinnier as she refused to consume anything, and she also started to lose her sane as well. Her both hands hugging her knees, kept rocking her body on the bed, most likely trying to deny the harsh reality she needs to face now. 

 

"Yujin, you need to eat," Wonyoung's distinctive voice could be heard from the outside but she unanimously decided to overlook it. 

 

"Yujin, you should at least eat something," Another familiar voice called for her. But not the one she's waiting eagerly for. 

 

"Tell me this is just a dream," She mumbled incoherently to herself as she let the uncontrollable tears running down her cheeks. 

 

"I'm not the one for you. Just forget about me." 

 

The words popped out in her mind for the nth times causing the girl to have her teeth gritted and her fist tightly clenched. 

 

"You---You're lying," She stuttered, "No, you can't leave me!" Yujin suddenly shouted, startled the other two girls outside the room. 

 

"Yujin," Wonyoung kept knocking but there's no sign Yujin was going to open the door anytime soon. 

 

"Ahn Yujin," her voice getting more thunderous; and every time that Yujin continuously is being anxious in the room. 

 

"Just go," She mumbled alone; most likely ordering the girls in front of the door, "I---I want to be alone," Tears streaming down her cheeks as she uttered those. 

 

Yujin... she knows that she has lost everything she needs. 

 

What else left for her? 

 

Nothing. 

 

She bobbed her head to the left side and could see herself in the mirror. 

 

Her reflection... it looks like she's talking to her. 

 

Yujin then furrowed her eyebrows to make sure she wasn't hallucinating when obviously she did. 

 

"Is anything going to happen if you kept crying?" The reflection in the mirror told her. 

 

The girl cluelessly straightened her back and stared right into the mirror. 

 

"Do you even have any reason to stay alive?" 

 

The girl quietly toss back her head as her mind wandered around to someone that presumably didn't give a  at all to her now. 

 

"Then? What are you waiting for?" 

 

Her reflection gave out an extremely sinister smile while her eyes pointed out to the piece of shattered glass; the vase that Yujin broke a few days ago. 

 

"N---No," She held grimly both of her head, begging piteously her mind to stop depicting her on what she should do. 

 

"Dear, there's no use for you to stay alive. Minjoo hates you. That's why she left you alone. No one cares about you. And you know that," The whisper getting louder. 

 

"Sh---Shut up." 

 

"Ahn Yujin." 

 

"I said shut up," She stood up, taking one of the shattered glasses laid on the floor and tightly clenched it. 

 

Drops of blood dripping down to the floor, "I said---," She allegedly pointed out the sharp part towards her reflection but her eyes immediately shaking when she saw someone else in the cracked mirror. 

 

"Ahn Yujin!" Wonyoung had her eyes widely opened as she rushed frantically towards the older girl and bore her hand down; trying to seize the piece of glass away from her. She was startled to see blood on the girl's hand, "Yujin, what the hell has you done---"

 

The older girl helplessly dropped down to the floor as she belatedly realized what the hell she had done to herself. She irretrievably ruined herself; just because of someone who is most likely didn't even think of her right now. 

 

"Won---Wonyoung," The last word she scarcely managed to utter before her vision turned dark.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

"You have been extremely quiet since you come back from the party," Yena notified the girl who was busy scrolling her phone at that moment. 

 

Though she sure Yuri heeded her words, the girl locked her eyes on the phone instead of answering her question. 

 

Yena heaved out a profound sigh. By now she could probably guess why Yuri has been acting so indifferently but... she chose to not believe that's the reason why. 

 

Yes, she did lie to Yuri saying she had no one but her when Yiren once happened in her life. 

 

But earnestly saying, nothing happened last night. It's just a brief meeting between ex. 

 

That's all. Nothing else. 

 

"Jo Yuri," Yena aggressively tried to come out stern and looks scary but she failed miserably because she merely knows she could never get mad at the beautiful girl sits beside her. 

 

She loves her more than anything in the world and she couldn't afford to lose the girl for the second time. Enough with once. 

 

It has been a few minutes and still no response coming from Yuri that the older girl decided to snatch the phone away from her. 

 

"I am talking to you. At least, pay attention to me, Jo Yuri," She solemnly declared with Yuri's phone in her hand. 

 

Yuri pouted her lips before she issued a glare towards Yena and allegedly grabbed her phone back, "I don't have anything I want to talk about with you," Yuri continuously focusing on the phone. 

 

She rolled sluggishly her eyes; found it annoying to have Yena by her side at the moment. 

 

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" Yena urged and Yuri stayed quiet, "Yah, Jo Yul, answer me at the very least so that I can actually do something." 

 

Yuri glared at Yena, "Can you just leave me alone?" Yuri annoyingly mentioned those as she let out a deep sigh but still staring on her phone. 

 

Presumably, the girl didn't want to take a glance at Yena because she knows how soft-hearted she is in real life. 

 

"Hey baby," Yena held both of the girl's shoulders; making Yuri faces her, "Jo Yuri, look at me," She carefully placed her fingers under her chin and elevated the younger girl's head up, "Baby, look at me." 

 

Yuri quietly looked into her eyes as she fiddled with her fingers. 

 

"Jo Yuri," Yena took both of her hand into hers as her lips curved upwards producing a gentle smile, "I love you. That's all you need to know," The girl candidly confessed. 

 

Yuri nibbled with her lips, trying so hard to not look weak in front of the girl she loves. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter