Completion

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ch.20
Completion

 

 

The favorable weather has been exceptionally nice since the morning. 

 

Birds chirping outside the windows, budding flowers began to bloom divinely revealing it beautiful self and the two who were supposed to get married today currently having their pleasure time with their own bridesmaid. 

 

“I thought you were going to choose Yena as your bridesmaid,” Yuri stated as she tried to fit in the dress Chaeyeon bought for her. 

 

Chaeyeon who was currently sitting in front of the mirror, looking steadfastly at the girl through her reflection, “She refused to be one with a reason, she wants to be the emcee for my wedding,” The girl chuckled. 

 

Yuri sluggishly rolled her eyes, “Yena and her nonsense talk. You need to make sure that she had the script with her so that she wouldn’t ramble on the ridiculous thing while she’s emceeing.” 

 

Chaeyeon jerked her head, “I know. Sakura already got her one though I’m not sure whether she will follow it or not,” She claimed. 

 

Yuri heaved out a sigh as she looked wonderingly at herself in the mirror, “Not bad,” She complimented herself, “How was I?” 

 

Yuri showed off towards the girl who was busy carefully correcting her makeup. 

 

Chaeyeon’s lips slowly curved upwards, producing a bright smile, “Yena will go crazy after she sees you. I could bet 1000$ dollar on that.”

 

“Are you planning to spend all your money for me?” Yuri teasingly uttered, “It’s about the time. Are you nervous, Lee Chaeyeon?” She asked gently when she undoubtedly noticed a frown on Chaeyeon’s face. 

 

Chaeyeon hummed as she slightly smiled, “Who didn’t right? But I have been waiting for this moment. It’s going to be the happiest moment in my life,” She smilingly assured the girl, “After what happened with Eunbi, I thought I could never love anyone else but Sakura, she taught me how to move on and how to love again. She meant a lot to me.”

 

“I’m really happy for you, Chaeyeon,” Yuri stealthily approached the girl and hugging her from the back, “From now on, only do things that make you happy and put yourself first before anyone else,” She properly advised. 

 

Chaeyeon nodded approvingly, “Thank you, Yuri. For always being beside me.”

 

“My pleasure,” Yuri winked slyly at the girl.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

“Before we start the wedding, can we have all the guest settle down at your respective place?” 

 

The emcee began to talk as her eyes wandered around the hall, eyeing every single guest. 

 

A kindly smile slowly formed on her lips before her eyes laid on someone who was currently seating at the table located quite secluded from the main stage. 

 

She frowned fiercely, “W--Wait, how?” 

 

“Yena,” Someone fondly called for her name distracted her, “We should start soon,” The girl said, passing a broad smile towards her friend. 

 

“Oh, Wonyoung, where’s Yujin?” Yena wasn’t really sure why she had to ask the question when obviously they come to the venue together just now and she knows Yujin was somewhere sitting at one of the table in front of her. 

 

Wonyoung chuckled, “She’s there, talking to my sister,” She pointed out towards Yujin who was currently engross in a pleasant conversation with Wonyoung’s sister, Jang Gyuri. 

 

“Who invited your sister?” Yena thought if she knew that, she would know why that particular girl is here. 

 

Wonyoung frowned, “Me, of course? Chaeyeon told me she didn’t have many friends, so she asked me to invite my family as well. Plus, Gyuri once sponsored Sakura’s outfit for her show in Japan so they kind of know each other,” The girl adequately explained. 

 

“Oh,” The only respond Yena could give the girl. 

 

Wonyoung toss back her head, a pleasant smile slightly formed on her lips, “Get ready. They will come out in few minutes,” She eloquently stated, “And remember, do not change the script. Follow exactly what’s given to you,” Wonyoung sternly warned. 

 

Yena pouted her lips, “Okay,” She shifted her body around, looking at the script given to her, “Yena, you can do this,” She smiled firmly before her eyes focused on the audience. 

 

When she sure everyone was already in their place, she grabbed the microphone in front of her and naturally began the speech. 

 

“Thank you to everyone who makes time to come and celebrating the wedding of two sweetest angel, Lee Chaeyeon and Miyawaki Sakura today.” 

 

Applause could be graciously heard filling the hall as their eyes locked on the girl who was wearing a lace white dress standing on the stage. Her eyes currently wandering around looking for her girlfriend though she was sure she wasn't going to see her anytime soon. 

 

Not until the bride enters the hall since Yuri becomes the bridesmaid for Chaeyeon. 

 

Yena’s lips curved upwards forming a bright smile when she got the specific cue for the brides to enter. 

 

“And now may I invite the brides into the hall,” As soon as she uttered that, the main door opened and two girls in white dress begins to enter the hall. 

 

Yena’s eyes immediately locked on the girl who was currently walking beside Chaeyeon. 

 

“Holy sh---”

 

She stopped when she realized she was still holding the microphone, “Oh--I’m sorry,” Yena quickly apologized, giving a polite bow to the attendees. 

 

The whole hall now laughing over Yena’s silly mistake. 

 

All of the guests welcome the bride with bright smiless and applause in between. 

 

Both Sakura and Chaeyeon took a sit at their bridal dais while their bridesmaid, Yuri and Nako begin to make their way to the table reserved for them. 

 

And Yena, up until now had her eyes on Yuri. 

 

“Okay before we begin the ceremony, I just want to inform the guests, both Sakura and Chaeyeon were officially married to each other yesterday and today’s gathering is for congratulates them. A little bit I want to say about the brides, I have known Chaeyeon for more than half of my life so I’ve seen her growing up. Chaeyeon didn’t talk much about her inner feelings but when she met Sakura, she changed to be a better person. Sakura, you absolutely bring a lot of happiness to Chaeyeon.” 

 

The two looked at each other with smiled on their respective face. 

 

“I wish both of you will live together for the rest of your life and have beautiful babies,” Yena presented the last statement to end her speech. 

 

She went through the script again, and it’s the time to call out for a person, “So we will be having a special stage from one of our guests here to sing a congratulatory song for the two brides, “Jo Yuri, you may come to the stage to perform your prepared song.” 

 

Yuri stood up, walking to the stage as someone naturally passed the microphone to her. The girl nervously having herself looking at the audience in front of her. 

 

She would say it’s the first time she ever sings in front of people, and that’s only because of Chaeyeon forced her to do so after the girl heard her voice in karaoke’s room months ago. 

 

Yuri begins to sing and the whole hall amused with her voice including Yena. 

 

To be frankly saying, she never heard Yuri sang before this. That moment made up her mind. 

 

It’s today or never. 

 

The younger girl concluded her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter