Hesitation

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ch.06
Hesitation

 

 

Chaewon silently heaved out a sigh but it could be instantly heard by the boy who was currently sitting in front of her. The boy looked thoughtfully at her with his arms crossed and let his both eyebrows furrowed, feeling odd to mark this side of the girl.

 

"Okay, what the hell do you want to talk about that you called me out while I'm doing my important project?" He surrendered in waiting and directly had urged her with the question.

 

The girl gnawed with her lower lips for few times before finally straightened her back and inhaled the iced americano she had typically ordered a while ago. To be exact; Jinyoung bought it for her, "Eunbi. She messed up things again."

 

He rolled his eyes, "Aren't you bored with your life? All you ever do is to solve her problems. What are you? An angel? Please, Chaewon. Stop interfering with others' life. I'm reasonably sure Eunbi hates it too."

 

"What do you expect me to do, Bae Jinyoung? All of her girlfriends ambushed me everytime they had a problem with Eunbi. I had no choice other than to listen to it. Do you think I really want to do it?"

 

Jinyoung looked at Chaewon before he slowly shook his head, "Fine. You called me here to hear your rant again. So, tell me. What did she do again? Your cousin is really annoying at some point, isn't she?"

 

"I don't think I should answer that question. Because you already know it," Chaewon had chuckled gleefully a little bit; but obviously, there's no apparent sincerity in it. 

 

"We went to the restaurant she used to go with Chaeyeon and she accidentally encounters her there. Can you believe Eunbi actually disturbed Chaeyeon when she knows the girl was on a date with her new girlfriend? Damn, I shouldn't go to the toilet if I know that's comingㅡ"

 

"W--Wait. Chaeyeon had a new girlfriend? That's fast," Jinyoung unanimously declared, "This is why you're still single, Kim Chaewon. You think too much about others' relationship until you have no time to think about yours."

 

Chaewon glared fiercely at the boy, "Seriously, Jinyoung? That's all you could say in this crucial situation? I thought I couldㅡ"

 

"Date me, Chaewon."

 

The statement came out from Jinyoung managed to voluntarily stop Chaewon from unlocking her phone that she promptly took out from her bag. She inclined her head up and could see; Jinyoung had no pleasant smile plastered on his face; in other words, he's deadly serious.

 

Her active brain currently working as every specific cell trying to intimately connect, naturally forming the most valid reason she could come out with, "Jinyoung, Iㅡ"

 

"I know. You're still waiting for her."

 

The girl gulped; clearing her throat as her eyes were smilingly shaking. 

 

 

She indeed forgot the fact that she told everything to Jinyoung. Including the one... she never tells anyone else.

 

"But Chaewon. You didn't even see her anymore. Then how can you be so freaking sure that she's the one for you?" Jinyoung intentionally tried to reason with her foolish logic to still have a crush on someone she didn't even see anymore.

 

It was plainly absurd, right? To admire someone without knowing their true identity.

 

She sighed, "Jinyoung, you know that I hate to be awkward around you, right? Like you're the only one who could understand me and the only one who will run to me everytime I called you. So pleaseㅡ"

 

"That's because I like you, Kim Chaewon though I know... you will never like me," His voices getting slower as he stated positively those, "But never mind," Jinyoung flashed a contented smile to the girl, "As long as I could be by your side."

 

Chaewon bitterly let her rosy lips curved upwards as she was totally feeling guilty but there's nothing she could do when that one girl constantly appeared in her conscious mind. 

 

That one girl who managed to soften her cold heart. 

 

That one girl she didn't even know who her name was. 

 

That one girl... she's still looking for.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

It has been two weeks since Sian and Eunbi ended disastrously their relationship. Sincerely saying, Sian might look like she's okay in front of anyone else but only God knows how much she had been crying before she went to sleep. No matter how much she tried to get rid the older girl from her mind; she would merely find herself walked on a dead-end road. 

 

There's no way she could go and run from Eunbi's shadow. In other words, she's persistently haunting Sian. 

 

Yes. Eunbi might take her for granted but Sian couldn't wholly disregard the fact she has loved the girl for years. Though Eunbi only noticed her existence a few months ago but still, she couldn't deny that it has been the happiest few months for her. 

 

Bet, Eunbi gripped that much direct effect on her. 

 

It wasn't easy at all for Sian to move on from the girl. 

 

Actually, Sian has been avoiding meeting other people for her works; though basically her works involving too much human around but still... she managed to get an indoor work just because she used the reason she wasn't feeling well. She's fortunate to have Gyuri as her superior or else... she wouldn't get those kinds of special treatments. 

 

But today, Gyuri had reluctantly forced her to go and visit some clothes store because they need to design for a new collection soon. 

 

Initially, Sian indeed wants to decline it but then she knows, she's the only one who capable to do the job. Okay, let be honest, she would say she's the best among the others when it comes to designing. That's most likely why Gyuri steadfastly insisted to send her instead on anyone else. 

 

The girl did tell Sian to bring any of their workers along but Sian wanted to go alone; with a reason, she wants to find some eternal peace and also she didn't want to bother anyone else on it. It will be pleasanter to get it done alone rather than having anyone by her side. 

 

The first mall she would go will be the most frequent one she would come whenever she wanted to find some ideas for her collection. 

 

And... yes, it's veritably the mall where she used to go with Eunbi. Well, because Eunbi typically accompanied her here to do her works. 

 

Sian was walking along the floor, scanning the clothes that come across her eyes and sometimes she would stop, enter the shop other than starting to examine the outfits that managed to attract her attention. It's really peaceful to do her work alone but not until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter