Obstruction

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ch.09
Obstruction

 

 

"Are you sure you will be fine alone? I could go with you if you want. I have nothing to do anyway, " Yuri looked at the older girl in front of her with a concerned face. 

 

She has been looking anxious ever since she received a message from her ex-girlfriend saying that she wants to see her. Originally, Yuri wanted to say that she should resolutely decline the invitation because there's no use for her to see the girl anyway. 

 

They already broke up so what's more left for them? Nothing. 

 

But when Chaeyeon promptly told Yuri that she has something to say to Eunbi and they nonetheless have things to settle with, Yuri had no other choice but to let the girl go. 

 

Frankly saying, ever since Yuri saw Eunbi with another girl back then, she never trusts her anymore. But she held it back, she intentionally keeps it from Chaeyeon because the girl loves her. 

 

Chaeyeon loves Eunbi too much that she might not believe with Yuri words. 

 

And somehow she glads that Chaeyeon found out about it by herself. She's the one who properly ends the things between them. Plus, she has Sakura now, so everything will be just fine. 

 

"I need to see her anyway. That's okay," Chaeyeon notified her with a smile, "You should spend your time with Yena. It has been a long time since you see each other," The older girl claimed. 

 

The remarkable statement managed to bring a rosy blush on Yuri's cheeks. She didn't know why, but she could feel her heart beats fast whenever Yena's name being mentioned in front of her. She wondered how could she even hates the girl when she has loved her since five years ago. 

 

Just maybe, the fact Yena threw her away behind was the possible reason why it happened. 

 

Though... it wasn't Yena who leave her behind, it's Yuri who runs away from everyone. 

 

"You should go now," Yuri claimed and Chaeyeon politely excused herself, gathering a deep breath so that she wouldn't look extremely nervous in front of the older girl. 

 

They mutually decided to meet at their favourite cafe; it used to be theirs but currently, only Eunbi invested her time there while Chaeyeon... she never once put her feet there because she was afraid that she might see Eunbi if she went there. 

 

She reached the cafe around 15 minutes after she leaves Yuri behind as the cafe was somewhere in the area too. 

 

Practically saying, they live near to each other. 

 

When Chaeyeon spotted Eunbi who actually sits at the place, they typically used to seat, she nervously walked towards the older girl and her heart somehow beats in faster pace at the moment. She secured the seat in front of the girl who was busy scrolling messages on her phone. 

 

"Why do you want to see me?" Chaeyeon straightly asked as it startled the older girl. 

 

She had raised both of her eyebrows before a smile slowly forming on her lips, "Hi, girl," She greeted her ex-girlfriend. 

 

"Just say what you want, Kwon Eunbi. I don't have time to play around." 

 

Yes. Chaeyeon was indeed trying frantically hard to look strong in front of the girl when... she's breaking inside. 

 

Seeing Eunbi's familiar face after a long time, it actually flutters her heart a little bit. She couldn't deny the fact that she loves Eunbi and she presumably does till now. 

 

Damn, Lee Chaeyeon. Wake up. 

 

"Relax, Chaeyeon. Just, I miss you. It has been a long time since I see you," Eunbi reached Chaeyeon's hand that was placed on the table undoubtedly causing the girl to flinch. 

 

The older girl chuckled upon her reaction, "You're still blushing around me, don't you? Just admit that you still love me Chaeyeon. You don't have to lie." 

 

Those words actually triggered Chaeyeon. A lot.

 

"Wh--What are you talking about? I'm with Sakura now," Chaeyeon stated the obvious, "If you're going to spout nonsense, I will just go home," She stood up and vacate the cafe but instantly stopped as she reminded of something, "Just leave me alone, Kwon Eunbi. I hate you." 

 

Chaeyeon intensely stared right into her eyes but she found her eyes slightly shaking nervously when Eunbi looks too peaceful for someone who broke her heart. 

 

She rapidly turned around and walked away from the girl, leaving her behind in the cafe. As soon as she got out from the cafe, she heaved out a profound sigh, awkwardly placing her hand on her chest to calm herself down. 

 

. She hates herself for it. 

 

Suddenly someone forcibly seized her wrist, inevitably forcing her to look at the other side before she could sense something warm on her lips. Her eyes widened to see Eunbi in front of her. 

 

She desperately tried to push the girl away, but Eunbi trapped Chaeyeon by clinging to one of her hands and placed her other hand around the girl's waist. 

 

"Eun---Eunbi, s---stop," She tried to stop her but failed miserably.

 

"Chae---Chaeyeon?" Suddenly she could scarcely hear a familiar voice calling for her name. It startled Chaeyeon a lot that she quickly pulls out from the kiss by force and looked anxiously at behind Eunbi. 

 

Her eyes shaking upon recognizing it, "Sa---Sakura it's not like what you think. Eun---Eunbi, sh--she."

 

At that crucial moments, Eunbi merely has to capture her hand and looked at Sakura with a sinister smile, "We have decided to date again," Eunbi uttered a self-exclamation without asking about it to Chaeyeon first. 

 

She made her own decision. 

 

"What are you talking about, Kwon Eunbi?!" She amplified her voice, "I swear to God Sakura none of that happening. Sakura! Sakura!" Chaeyeon called for her girlfriend when she already walked away from them. 

 

The younger girl directed her attention towards Eunbi, "How dare you," A slap landed on the older girl's cheeks, startling her. 

 

"I hate you, Kwon Eunbi." 

 

She sternly claimed before started to chase for Sakura but she's nowhere to be found. 

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

Still, Wonyoung hasn't returned to the house yet. Yujin has been bugging Yena for days that she decided to sleep over at Yuri's house. Few days left till the party and Yena didn't have any decent chance to properly inform about it to Yuri. 

 

"Yuri, can you help me?" She looked longingly at the girl who was busy watching her favourite drama. 

 

The younger girl disregarded her as she focused on the television. 

 

Yena felt offended by it that she threw the pillow on the couch towards the girl, "Yah, Jo Yuri," She pouted her lips, "Is the drama more important than me?" The girl justly complained. 

 

Yuri heaved out a sigh before she took a glance at Yena and focuses on her drama back, "I told you to not disturb me if you're going to stay here. You know that I don't have time to watch dramas because I got a job. This is my only free day so let me enjoy it." 

 

Yena rolled her eyes as she took a seat beside the younger girl and winded her arms around hers, "But I want to spend my time with you," She gently rested her head on the girl's arms, "Let's go out, please," Yena practically begged the younger girl, but Yuri couldn't care less about her. 

 

"Damn, why are they too sweet," Instead of replying to Yena's question, Yuri made a comment on the scene currently airs on the screen. 

 

Yena mimicked her lips as she crossed her arms, "You're ignoring me when I was just trying to spend my time with you. You're so busy with your works that you didn't have any time for me!" 

 

The older girl declared what she had been feeling these few days. 

 

Ever since Yuri managed to secure a job at the mart near her house, she has no time to spend with Yena. 

 

Yes. They meet each other every day, but Yuri would either watch her drama or keep insisting that she needs to sleep. Yena has been feeling that Yuri neglects her nowadays. 

 

Well, it has barely been a week since they're together so obviously, Yena was expecting more from the younger girl. 

 

But now here she is, spending her free time by watching her drama instead of focusing on Yena. 

 

"Jo Yuri, are you really going to be like this?" Yena stomped her legs on the floor before she stood up but before she could go anywhere, Yuri managed to grip her wrist, halting instantly her from moving. 

 

Yuri promptly pulled the girl to the couch back and sincerely devoted her attention to the older girl, "Okay," Her eyes met Yena, "Where do you want to go?" She directly asked, but Yena, however, had her lips pouted, sulking over Yuri's actions just now. 

 

Yuri's lips slightly curved upwards, found it cute on how the older girl reacted, "I'm sorry, okay? Let's spend our time together, today," She intertwined her fingers with Yena and slowly  it using her other hand. 

 

Yena still on the other side refused to see the girl. 

 

"Choi Yena," Yuri offered her glowing face in front of the girl, "Forgive me, eung?" 

 

She composed a cute face that it was practically impossible for Yena to resist. Yena glared at Yuri until now allowed no smile on her face. 

 

Suddenly, Yuri placed a quick peck on her lips, startling Yena, "Let's go," She positively assured the older girl and like a magic, her sudden kiss managed to soften Yena.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

"You tell me you want to spend your time with me, but what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter