Chapter 7

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon released his grip of Mina’s hands, and enveloped Mina into his arms, pulling her into a tight hug.

 

Mina hugged Jeongyeon back, putting her arms around his broad shoulder, closing her eyes, inhaling Jeongyeon’s scent.

 

He broke the hug slowly, but still holding onto Mina’s arm, capturing each and every inch of Mina’s facial features. Seeing her up close, Jeongyeon noticed that Mina has two moles around her lips, one above and one below. The below one being a very small dot, which can only be seen when you see them up close.

 

When Jeongyeon broke the hug and Mina saw him staring at her intently, full of loving look in his eyes, she took a full advantage to scan Jeongyeon’s facial features too. She can clearly see his sharp jawline which make every girls go crazy, his milky white skin, that shined brightly under the help of the light radiating from the moon and the stars. She gazed her eye downwards, falling onto his plush red lips, which now Mina can proudly call hers.

 

Staring at Mina’s mole around her lips, Jeongyeon couldn’t stop staring at her lips either, wanting to taste how Mina’s lips will be on his.

 

I can kiss them right, since she said yes.

 

Not that it’s wrong, anyway.

 

Leaning closer, he decreases the distance, inches by inches, narrowing the gap between his lips and Mina’s.

 

Mina who is aware of what is coming next, closes her eyes, and passed the baton to Jeongyeon to take the lead. When Jeongyeon’s lips finally reaching hers, butterflies is growing inside of her stomach.

 

Never did I know that Jeongyeon’s lips is that soft, his soft lips that is caressing mine, made me feel like cloud nine.

 

Mina moved her hands from Jeongyeon’s shoulder, putting them behind his hair, tugging him to come closer, leaving no space between them. Jeongyeon supported his weight by putting one arm on the bench, with the other landed perfectly on Mina’s hips.

 

Jeongyeon and Mina seemed to be so lost in their kiss, tasting and exploring each and every inch of their mouth, leaving each other breathless.

 

After what is seems like the sun has taking over the moon’s duty, Jeongyeon pulled back, leaning his forehead against hers, both of them panting for air, clearly desperate for one after their hot steamy kiss.

 

Jeongyeon, breaking the comfort silence engulfed between them, “ you’re one good damn kisser Myoui, have anyone ever told you that ?” Jeongyeon said, smiling mischievously at his remark.

 

Mina, who blushed after hearing his words, punch him lightly on the shoulder, shy of him commenting about their first kiss that they shared, just now.

 

Yoo, feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter