Chapter 14

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gosh, where did I put my textbook ? I remembered I bring it along with me after school ends. Or is it in Jihyo’s room ?”

 

“Jihyo yahhhh~” Mina said, while entering into Jihyo’s and Sana’s room.

 

“Anything Minari ? What brings you here late at night ?”

 

“No I was wondering if my History textbook is with you, because I tried searching in my room but it wasn’t there”

 

“Huh ? I don’t think so Mina, but don’t you bring it along with you, I saw you holding it after we finished class”

 

“I knowwwwwwwwwww but it wasn’t thereeeeee” Mina whines, voicing out her frustration.

 

When Sana stepped out from the bathroom and asked Jihyo why Mina is here, that’s when suddenly Mina remembered,

 

Poof ! She left it in Jeongyeon’s room.

 

“The number you have dialed is not reachable. Please try again later”

 

“Seriously Yoo Jeongyeon, this is like what my 12th time calling, and you still have the guts to not picking up my calls ?!” Mina mutters under her breath, venting out her frustration when her boyfriend is ignoring her calls. I’ll kill him the minute I saw him, wait and see, Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

Frustrated of the fact that her boyfriend is ignoring her, she paced her room up and down. It was nothing serious, but she need the book badly because she wanted to complete her History homework as soon as possible. She’s afraid that if she procrastinate, she wouldn’t have time to complete it as her weekends are always occupied with ballet practices.

 

Guess I’ll have to try my luck and go to his room then.

 

“Knock knock”

“Knock knock”

“Knock knock”

 

Oh my god Yoo Jeongyeon, you are pissing the hell out of me today.

 

“Who on earth is disturbing us ? WHAT DO YOU WA---” Momo exclaimed, opening the door, his voice an octave higher, annoyed that there is someone who keeps on knocking on the door, interrupting their activities.

 

The moment he saw Mina is outside, his tone softens

 

“Ah Minari, I thought some idiot guys are pulling a prank on us. What brings you here Mitang ?”

 

“Ermm……sorry Momoring but is Jeongyeon in ? I left my textbook here, and I badly need it, I’m so sorry if I’m interrupting you guys” Mina replied, feeling slight curious when she saw Momo is hiding something behind his body, why so secretive Momoring.

 

“Ohhhh so you’re here for Jeongyeon is it ? Wait, let me call him for you. YOO JEONGYEONNNNNN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HEREEEEEEEEEE”

 

“Crap, he didn’t hear it, come on in Mitang” Momo ushered her in.

 

When Mina stepped in, she felt the sense of familiarity hearing the song that are playing so loudly, almost bursting the school’s roof.

 

Why did this song seems very familiar to me, like I have heard it around for some times, too.

 

Much to Mina’s surprise, all of them are there, staring at her as if they got caught of doing something bad, and dropped their jaw to the floor, each holding a Candy Bong, with TWICE performing at Music Bank, that they recorded, was playing on the screen.

 

These guys……..

 

Silence engulfed them when Chaeyoung paused the screen,

 

“Ermm hi Mina, is there anything we can help you with ?” scratching his neck, shy that Mina had catch all 5 of them fanboying over TWICE.

 

“I kind of call you back there Jeong errr but you kind of occupied with you know….watching TWICE with these guys, so I invited Mina in” Momo added.

 

Jeongyeon, sensing he should be the one in charge here, walked towards Mina as calm as he could, and pulled her into his room.

 

“What brings you here late at night baby ? You need anything ?” he asked, when they were inside Jeongyeon’s room.

 

Mina released his hold and walked further inside his room “Ah, I left my book in your room. Where…….” She said, looking around “Here it is !” she exclaimed, after finding her book on Jeongyeon’s study table.

 

“I should get going now baby, it’s getting late. Thank you by the way” making her way to the door when suddenly Jeongyen grabbed her right hand.

 

“I’m sorry Mitang, you must’ve called earlier. I forgot to charge it because you know…..” he said, unable to explain his mistake and hung his head low, ready to get any scolding from Mina.

 

Mina stand in front of him, and stared at him intently, ogling him up and down, making Jeongyeon stands weak on his knees, ready to fall any seconds with Mina’s stare.

 

Gulp, this is scary.

 

“You’re so cute Yoo Jeongyeon” Mina said, tilting his chin up, and give him a quick peck on his lips.

 

Jeongyeon jerked up, surprised at Mina’s reaction to this

 

“ Eh ??? You’re not mad at me because I ignored your calls ??? Are you being serious ???”

 

Mina squinted her eyes, checking Jeongyeon up and down “Nah I was mad earlier, but seeing you getting all timid admitting your mistake, kinda softens my heart” She let out a small laugh seeing her boyfriend's surprise face.

 

“Come, let me walk you back to you room, it’s getting late and it must be dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone with the dark sky, sorry again for causing you trouble walking alone to my room” offering his hand to Mina, which Mina accepts.

 

Walking hand in hand, occasionally swinging their hands to the sky, both of them enjoying the comfortable silence between them, until

 

“Mitang, you won’t tell the other girls about what you saw earlier right ? It’s not that we don’t want to tell them, erm..erm…damn, this is embarrassing.” He scoffed, putting one palm on his face, hiding his face of embarrassment.

 

“My my…..you guys sure wanted to look tough in front of your girlfriend huh,” she replied, nudging his sides.

 

“No worries, I won’t” she continued, chuckled when she heard Jeongyeon breath out a huge sigh of relief.

 

“Thank you Mitang, you saved our lives” giving her a kiss on her cheek, feeling grateful that Mina saved their image in front of their girlfriends, not Mina though.

 

“Mina, you remembered the day I sent you back to your room after you busted us fanboying over TWICE ?” Jeongyeon asked, when them both are snuggling on Jeongyeon’s bed, enjoying each other company.

 

She nodded.

 

“Jackson and Momo beat the hell out of me when I got back into room, scolding me for not charging my phone and end up getting caught by you. Chaeng and Dubu recorded the whole scene, laughing as hard too because the almighty Captain Yoo is being helpless”

 

Mina laughed hard, imagining her boyfriend getting beat up, just because of TWICE.

 

“They even blackmailed me to treat them pizza for one week, or they will spread the video of me getting beat up by those idiots” he scoffed, not believing that he just got threatened by his own blood brothers.

 

 

“Jeong, can I ask something ? Why were you guys so embarrassed about us girls knowing that you guys are huge fan of TWICE ? Isnt’t it normal though, considering TWICE has huge fanboys too, not that it surprised me because everybody loves them anyway” breaking away from Jeongyeon’s hold, and turned her full body facing him, admiring the sight of Yoo Jeongyeon under his illuminated light dim room.

 

“Duh of course we are, you know how evil Park Jihyo and Im Nayeon can be, even that Minatozaki too” he replied, rolling his eye at the mention of those names, and put his hand on Mina’s side.

 

“Shouldn’t we be shy though ? Cause you guys might’ve thought of us 5 are fans of rock bands like Linkin Park, or maybe Maroon 5, Coldplay, some sort like that. I mean, we do enjoy their music too, but everything about TWICE is something else baby. They are just lovable by many, their aegyo or maybe their dork side ahhhh it’s too much for us to handle. They are like angels, that God sent from heaven to us” Jeongyeon continued, with sparkles all over his eyes, clearly excited even at the thought of TWICE.

 

Without him noticing, Mina already made her hands to his side, and pinched him hard, making Jeongyeon’s eye bulged out, making him yelp a little.

 

“ Ouch ! What was that for Myoui !” he exclaimed, rubbing his sides at the same too.

 

“You’re jealous aren’t you ? Oh my god, this is so funny bahahahahaha” Jeongyeon laughed his off, but stopped abruptly when Mina glared at him, ready to kill him any second.

 

Few days after Mina’s discovery about them boys liking TWICE, they decided to come clean to their girlfriends, after keeping them for so long.

 

When Dahyun and Chaeyoung keep on nudging each other, and Jeongyeon nudging Momo repeatedly to start talking, because his girlfriend is the scariest among them all, obviously. Jackson hung his head low all the time, unsure on how to bring this thing up to their girlfriends.

 

“Hirai Momo ! Yoo Jeongyeon ! What is it that you want to tell us ?! And for God sake, stop nudging each other !” Nayeon slammed her books on the table, venting out her annoyance seeing them nudging each other, not talking anything for good 5 minutes.

 

Momo, who is shocked hearing Nayeon called his full name, knowing that his girlfriend is mad at him now, blurted out as fast as he could, in milliseconds,

 

“Weresorryweliedtoyouguys” he mumbled, incoherently.

 

“I’m sorry but what did you just say Momoring ? I didn’t quite get you just now” Sana asked, leaning forward to the boys, who is sitting across them in the café.

 

Chaeyoung, knowing that his girlfriend is quite calm compared to others, not to forget Mina too, reached for his girlfriend’s hand on the table, squeezing it lightly hoping that it would somehow soften her heart a little,

 

Faking a cough before he starts, “Mmm..we actually wanted to say sorry to you guys because we lied. Remember that we promised that we will go out on a date together at least once, before our competition ?” The girls nodded, leaned their body forwards indicating that they are all ears.

 

“ But we didn’t. I mean, we did promise you guys to meet up at the shopping mall but we cancelled it and told you guys that we have late night practice at that time”

 

“Actually, we lied. Coach Jung did let us off earlier that day because he pity us for not having entertainment due to practices, but instead of meeting you guys, we went em….em….” Dahyun added in, stuttering at the end.

 

“We went to TWICE concert” Momo said, not looking up at his girlfriend.

 

“And why would you guys apologized for that ? Is it a crime attending TWICE’s concert?” Nayeon retorted, squinting her eyes a little trying to understand the whole situation happening right now.

 

“Because we feel bad of ditching you guys, instead of meeting you, we went to TWICE’s concert without you knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter