Chapter 2

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon noticed Mina was looking at him for quite some time,now. Feeling embarrassed under Mina’s stare, he abruptly got up to return his plates and washed his hands. When the ring bells, indicating that recess is over, the students quickly finished eating their food, some even bumping into each other because they are all rushing to get back to their respective classes.

 

Mina’s staring contest with Jeongyeon was interrupted when she heard the bell rang, and finishes off her sandwich in one bite. Mina had always adored Jeongyeon’s kindness apart from his good looks. He might seems a little bit distant and doesn’t talk much, but when you got closer to him, Jeongyeon is the one that will put you on top of his priority list. Nayeon and Momo got into a big fight before, not their usual bickers, but a fight that make the couple on the verge of breaking up.

 

Momo ignored Nayeon each and every time Nayeon tried to explain to him, breaking Nayeon’s heart even more. Seeing this, Jeongyeon goes back and forth between them two, comforting both sides because he can’t bear seeing the sight of his best friend and his roommate hurting each other. Momo eventually agreed to listen to Nayeon, and apologized to his girlfriend for being a douchebag for the past couple of weeks, admitting his mistakes.

 

Jeongyeon was immensely pleased when he saw that the Na-Mo couple made up, patting them and remind them to always communicate with each other. Nayeon and Momo’s relationship become stronger after that fight, they do quarrel here and there but nothing serious then. Jeongyeon and Momo had got even closer since then, with Momo always being a knight in shining armor for Jeongyeon, probably thanking him for saving his relationship with Nabongs.

 

“Alright class, let’s end our class for today and please, don’t forget to submit your homework latest by this Tuesday” said Mr.Jim.

 

Groans were heard here and there, considering that the teacher wanted the homework to be submitted as soon as possible.

 

“Oh before I forget, the basketball team members, please stay after this, I have few words with you. That’s all guys, class dismissed”  What a day, Jeongyeon groaned. He just wanted to go to his room as fast as he can, clearly missing his bed as badly. After giving us homework, this old guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter