Chapter 25

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby…”

“Bugbug…”

“Jeong…”

“Jeongyeon…wake up”

 

Mina called for Jeongyeon, waking him up from his deep slumber, making him squinting his eyes, yawning out loud when he heard someone called his name.

 

“Hm ?” He opened his eyes a little, turning his body around only to find Mina staring intently at him, not to mention she is fully dressed up too.

 

“Why are you dressed up so nicely in this early morning ?” he asked in his sleepy voice, and made his way to continue his sleep on Mina’s lap, his favourite place on this whole wide world, burying his face on Mina’s abdomen, with his left hand wrapping Mina’s petite frame and his right hand left hanging on air.

 

“Because baby, I’m bringing you somewhere today” Mina replied, his hair with her left hand that seemed to lure him back to sleep, with her right hand wrapping his shoulders and brushed her thumb gently on them.

 

“Where are we going ?” he mumbled across Mina’s abdomen, tightening his grip on Mina’s waist, ready to continue his dream again.

 

“Now, that wouldn’t be a surprise if I tell you where I’m taking you” she said in slight playful tone, making him chuckled a little hearing that Mina is being secretive about their destination that forced her to wake him up early in the morning.

 

“Does your head still hurt ?” she asked, concerned about his condition when he got back late yesterday after going out with the boys to the nightclub.

 

He nodded his head weakly making Mina felt sorry for him, leaned down and kissed his temple afterwards, hoping that it would somehow lessen his hangover.

 

“That stupid Hirai decided to fight with Im Nayeon early in the morning when we are on holiday mood” he complained to Mina, recalling yesterday’s incident where Momo and Nayeon fought terribly that forced them to split into two groups, boys and girls, because they looked like they were about to launch missile attacks on each other if it wasn’t for the others separating them.

 

Since they looked like they were about to punch each other across their face, they decided to separate them for the day to cool themselves down. Born Rascals brought Momo to the arcade at first, but after they saw Momo almost broke the punching arcade machine, they decided to go to onsen(hot springs) because the J-trio once told them that you are really missing out if you visit Japan without going to the hot springs.

 

After cooling themselves down at the onsen, and since they can’t be loud inside the onsen to let other visitors enjoy the serenity inside it, they decided to hit the nightclub after grabbing their foods and strolled around Osaka. Almost all of them got really drunk except for Chaeyoung since he kind of dislike the taste of alcohol, and returned home at almost 4 in the morning.

 

“I made haejang-guk(hangover soup) for you and the others too, let’s have some breakfast first before going to the place where I’m taking you” Mina suggested, running her hand up and down his hair them gently with affection and care.

 

Jeongyeon removed his face from her abdomen, and opened his one eye, only to find her smiling lovingly at him with sparkles all over her soothing eyes, puckering his lips out trying to ask for a morning kiss from Mina, closing his eye back afterwards.

 

Mina chuckled when she saw Jeongyeon puckered his lips out with his both eyes closed, leaned in anyway and give him a quick kiss on his lips despite him having morning breath. That’s the funny thing about love, it manages to find beauty in places where other fails to see it.

 

Jeongyeon smiled contently when he felt Mina’s lips on his and bummed his face on her abdomen again, wanting to resume his quick nap, resisting the idea of getting into shower early in the morning.

 

“You showered ?” he asked, forgetting that he saw Mina was fully dressed up due to his sleepy state, finally giving in to get ready and yawned a little, clearly needing more sleep after getting drunk last night.

 

“Yeah” she replied, patting his back.

 

“You should have wake me up earlierrrrrrrrrrrrr”

 

“We could’ve shower togetherrrrrrrr” he whined out loud, burying Mina’s face into his gigantic hand pushing them back playfully, ruffling her hair afterwards, making Mina laughed until her gummy pops out hearing his complaints.

 

“I thought of that at first, but since I saw you were sleeping so soundly, I didn’t have the heart to wake you up” she replied, chuckling a little with his clinginess around Mina, not that she complains anyway.

 

“I need more sleeeeeeeeeeepppp” he let out another whine, still trying to adjust with the time zone of Osaka, fighting off the jetlag at the same time but seems to no avail when every day he has so many things to do.

 

“I know, I promise I’ll let you sleep tomorrow” Mina assured her boyfriend, pitying him too after travelling so far from LA to Osaka just for the sake of her.

 

Jeongyeon raised his left pinky finger out wanting Mina to promise him about her words, with Mina laughing a little seeing that and linked her pinky finger with his, and he wrapped his left hand on Mina’s petite frame again afterwards.

 

“Can you take your shower now please ? We got shinkansen to catch too” Mina urged, after waking him up for almost half an hour now, worrying that the train might get packed since it’s weekend, so she’s just making sure.

 

“We’re going to that place by shinkansen ? Oh my goodness where are you kidnapping me Myoui Mina ?” he asked, curiousity arises with Mina’s surprise, turning his body around facing the celing, eyes are still closed but taking Mina’s right hand interlinking with his, kissing her palm and rested them on his abs.

 

Jeongyeon let out a huge sigh afterwards, dodging the idea of having to wake up early in the morning, clearly not a morning person like his girlfriend, finally rose up from his lying position and released his hold of Mina.

 

He yawned for the nth time, putting his hand in front of his mouth, opening his both eyes, still in half asleep half awake state, turning his body around to face her, with Mina admiring the view of him in his bedhead hair.

 

Jeongyeon looked at his girlfriend up and down, resisting the urge of kissing her since he hasn’t brushed his teeth yet, checking Mina out with she wearing long sleeves cashmere sweater in ivory and paired with blush pink skirt, he doesn’t know how she does it, but Mina somehow always manage to take his breath away.

 

“Wow” he whistled

 

“I love seeing you in skirt, you look drop dead gorgeous” he said in his sleepy husky voice, oggling Mina with her admirable beauty, making her blushed a little with his early morning compliment.

 

“Did I tell you that you look hot wearing that UCLA hoodie I gave you ? Jesus Christ stop driving me nuts” he added in, when Mina keeps on making his mind goes wild witnessing her enticing look time and time again.

 

“You’re not so bad yourself too, Mr.Yoo” she replied, making him chuckled, shooking his head afterwards and lifted Mina’s skirt up a little, planted his kiss on her thigh.

 

“Erghhhhh I hate waking up early in the morning” he groaned out loud, stretching his body to shake off his sleepiness, and removed himself from the bed to head for shower.

 

“Tell me you love me, love me, say that you love me~” he sang out a line from Justin Bieber – Love Me, sending a hint to Mina to profess her love to him, when she woke him up early in the morning fully knowing he’s a terrible morning person.

 

“I love you bugbug !” Mina shouted with her soft voice assuring him, right at the moment he closed the bathroom door.

 

Seconds later, the bathroom door was open again, only his head popping out making his naughty face with sly smirk making Mina laughed seeing him being mischevious around her.

 

“I love you too bunbun mwah” he replied, blowing an air kiss at Mina afterward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter