Chapter 21

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dude, what is Mina’s preferences again ?” Momo asked, scanning through the rack displaying sanitary pads, tracing his fingers along it and squinting his eyes confused with whatever in front of him.

 

“Something about maxi…wings….damn this is confusing as hell, wait Mina gave me the picture just now” Jeongyeon replied, taking his phone out and looking for the picture.

 

“Wow, I thought buying makeups with them are enough to make me confused, this pads thing are whole lot more complicated man. What the hell is this small pack thing by the way ????” Jackson asked with his voice raise a little, narrowing his eyes figuring out what is the thing in front of him, picking up a pantyliner and squatting down with the others joining them to look for Mina’s sanitary pad.

 

They are all in supermarket now, buying essentials for tonight’s BBQ to celebrate Sana’s birthday, having fun with 11 of them, and when they arrived in supermarket, the boys keep on goofing around with each other that Jihyo sent them to look for other items to save their time there, and Mina asked Jeongyeon’s help to buy her pads because her Auntie Red has come, it’s embarrassing though, but knowing how angry Jihyo can be if they are late, so yeah.

 

“Women are one complicated creatures with their moodswings and all man, trust me, when the first time Sana went out with me to buy pads, I swear to god I feel like fainting the moment I went out from the store, dizzy by all the informations Sana taught me about this pad thing” Dahyun added in, scratching his head recalling the memories of him with Sana.

 

“There ! Found it !!” Jeongyeon exclaimed excitedly, when he found his girlfriend’s need and took 2 of them into his hands.

 

“Wait, what is this ?” Chaeyoung asked, referring to the pantyliner Jackson hold in his hands.

 

“I asked the same question too baby cub” Jackson huffed, flipping the pantyliner up and down, trying to figure out the smaller thing he hold in his hand, marveling at it like it is some dancing prize that he just won.

 

“Dude, I thought buying condoms are embarrassing enough, buying your girlfriend’s pad is wayyyyyy more awkwardddd, look at the stares people gave us when they saw us 5 squatting here” Momo said, looking around and caught some passerbys looking weirdly at 5 guys squatting in front of women’s sanitary pad section.

 

Jeongyeon scratched his nape, trying to figure out the thing on Jackson’s hand, eyebrows ceased repeatedly, when the packaging is much more smaller than the one he had in his hand.

 

“WAIT !” Jackson shouted, making all of them jumped a little but turned to look at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

 

“We’re buying Mina this, which means…….” Jackson said, wiggling his eyebrows playfully at Jeongyeon, grinning mischeviously when he found out about something.

 

“DUDE !!! Are you serious ?!!!” Momo shouted too, putting a hand on his mouth, when he caught what is on Jackson’s mind too, surpisingly his dumb mind working really well today.

 

“What ?” Jeongyeon asked, confused with his friend’s sudden exaggerating action.

 

“Awwww poor baby Jeong won’t be getting any new year ~” Momo cooed, nudging his sides lightly, sympathizing him with his current state.

 

“Duh I bet he already got one, don’t you guys hear the loud DUM sound coming from his room ? Having some rough start eh Jeong ?” Jackson said, raising his one eyebrow at him, trying to get Jeongyeon spill some information from his late night activities with Mina.

 

“WHOAAA ME TOO !!!” Momo exclaimed excitedly, when he found out he’s not the only one who heard the sound, high fiving Jackson.

 

“God knows how scared Nayeon and I were when we heard that sound” Momo added in, smirking at Jeongyeon.

 

“Shut up” Jeongyeon replied, rolling his eyes at them.

 

“WAIT it’s kinda late when we did that, what were YOU doing awake in that late hour ?” Jeongyeon asked, squinting his eyes at both of them, when he suddenly realized that when Mina and him made love, it’s almost 3 in the morning because he looked at the wall clock after they had done with their session.

 

“Hit me with your best shot~” Jackson sang, making an action too, and the others laughed wholeheartedly and high fived each other knowing what these 3 had done early in the morning.

 

“It’s a boxing day indeed, ladies and gentlemen” Dahyun announced, making a small grand gesture with the others laughing.

 

“Ew you guys are gross” Chaeyoung remarked, making a puke action, when the other guys discussed about this matter, shaking his body a little.

 

“Geez I forgot we have a here, sorry baby cub” Jeongyeon said, ruffling Chaeyoung’s hair playfully, and laughed at him.

 

“Like a , touch for the very first time~” 4 of them sing for Chaeyoung at the same time subconsciously, laughing out loud and high fiving each other afterwards, teasing Chaeyoung for being the sole among the Born Rascals.

 

The laughter were interrupted when suddenly a pack of pad flying across them,

 

PUK !

 

It landed perfectly on Jeongyeon’s head.

 

“WHO—“ Jeongyeon grunted, rubbing his head when the pad hit him, standing up on two feet and turned to look at the direction where the pad come from. Only to find Park Jihyo looking at him up and down, crossing her arms with his girlfriend beside her.

 

“Are you guys done ? Why the hell would you guys be laughing looking at woman’s pad ? Eww maniac” Jihyo remarked, rolling her eyes at him and left them to go for cashier to start queing up, ready to cash out their items.

 

When the other Born Rascals saw their girlfriend looking at them weirdly, they abruptly stand up and proceed to their girlfriend, shrugging them off with their weird thoughts about them.

 

“Err you got what I told you just now ?” Mina asked Jeongyeon, when he was right beside her.

 

“Yeah, is this the one ?” Jeongyeon asked, showing her the pads that she wanted, and Mina nodded, putting them into the trolley.

 

“Here, your favourite Heinz ketchup” Jeongyeon said, putting the ketchup bottle into the trolley with Mina looking at him surprisingly.

 

“WAIT HOW DID YOU GET THAAAAT ?” she exclaimed excitedly, when she saw her boyfriend put the bottle into the trolley.

 

“I looked for them just now, but it wasn’t there and the storekeeper said that there’s one blonde guy took the last one in store, IT WAS YOU BABY ?!!!” she continued, voice raised a little, clearly could not contain her excitement when he got her favourite ketchup brand.

 

Jeongyeon smiled sheepishly at her, and nodded his head “Yeah, I actually fought with one young lady when she tried to snatch the bottle from my hand, duh I got them first, go away” he said, rolling his eyes a little recalling the incident.

 

Mina smiled when she heard that, and linked their hands together, with Mina kissing him on his cheek, rewarding him for his effort.

 

“Why are we doing all the hardwork and not the boys ? I’m so annoyed seeing them having fun watching that basketball game and we have to endure the heat from grilling these things” Sana whined, fanning the chicken, sausages and other foods repeatedly, grilling for all of them.

 

“Trust me Sana, I would rather grill all these things than passing the duty to them. Remember what happened last year during my birthday ?” Nayeon replied, reminding her about the incident occurred during her birthday.

 

“Oh !! I remember !!! The boys were busy trying to throw Momo into pool right ?!” Mina exclaimed a little too loud when she remembered what happened during Nayeon’s birthday.

 

“Yeah, and we ended up ordering that bloody pizza again, those guys with their obsession with Domino’s” Youngji added in, rolling her eyes recalling the memory when the boys were busy tossing Momo into the pool and forgot to flip the chicken that ended up burnt, forcing them to order pizzas and some food takeouts.

 

“Do you guys still remember the time we went to summer camp ? We were waiting for them for almost an hour at the waiting area” Mina asked, trying to remind them about another Rascal’s antics again.

 

“Oh the one time that we were supposed to go for movie when we have free time is it ?” Sana continued, wandering through her mind recalling the incident.

 

“Turned out they were all in the same bathroom, playing with the bloody shower that moves, reenacting cobra dancing to flute, god knows how I feel like killing them all that instant” Nayeon replied, rolling her eyes while flipping the chicken.

 

“And the most stupid move is Chaeng uploaded it on Instagram oh my god I could not believe him getting influenced by them” Tzuyu added in, surprised when they all saw that video with laughters erupted among them.

 

“Trust me, Dahyun was so innocent back then, and god knows what that Yoo, Wang and Hirai guy had teach him about all those adult things” Sana said, laughing a little.

 

“But then, the funny thing is we all said yes about dating them” Mina said, chuckling a little reminding them those idiots are their boyfriend.

 

“Ah…..”the girls said in unison, laughing when they remembered that those guys are their significant other.

 

“Good thing is they are all scared of Jihyo, we should really learn those mantras from our God though” Nayeon continued, laughing a little when she remembered Jihyo nagged at them for making them waiting for one hour when they were playing in the bathroom and they all kept their head low the entire time, not even a single sound was heard.

 

Jihyo laughed hearing Nayeon’s statement and raised her eyebrow at them, showing them who’s the big boss.

 

“Why are you guys laughing ?” Jackson asked, when they were at the BBQ compound beside the pool, with the others behind him.

 

"Nah, recalling those idiot memories that you guys made, I’ll surely miss them when I’m in Osaka later on” Sana replied, inhaling a little and hummed remembering that they are all going separate ways for undergraduate.

 

The Born Rascals all smiled sheepishly when Sana said that, because apart of being the hottest guys in school, they are also known as troublemakers, especially to Bald Kim.

 

“Hey baby” Jeongyeon greeted, backhugging Mina, resting his chin on her shoulder and hugging her waist.

 

“Hey, had fun watching the game ?” Mina asked, turned to her side to look at him for brief second before continuing flipping through the chicken and flushed a little when the other girls in front of her smiled knowingly at Jeongyeon being clingy around her.

 

Jeongyeon nodded his head, and planted a kiss on Mina’s shoulder, humming to his imaginary song, admiring the sight of the girls cooking for them.

 

“You can stay with the guys if you want too, I’ll bring the food when it is ready.” Mina said, knowing that her boyfriend went there because of her, and let him spend his time with his blood brothers from another mother.

 

“Thigh and right ?” Mina asked, confirming with his preference for chicken parts.

 

“Yes please” came the reply, and he gave a kiss on Mina’s cheek before joining the others bullying the two small guys among Born Rascals.

 

“DUDE WHAT THE HELL ?!!! STOP CHASING ME !! IT’S NOT MY BIRTHDAY IT’S SANA FOR GOD SAKE !!!” Dahyun shouted with his chest rising up and down gasping for air, when the other 4 Born Rascals keep on chasing him around the pool, wanting to toss him into it after they had done eating and chatting with each other.

 

“Shut up Kim Dahyun, remember you guys tossed me into the pool when it was clearly Im Nayeon’s birthday last year ?” Momo asked, crossing his arms, and rolled his eyes remembering the lads threw him into the pool during his girlfriend’s birthday.

 

The girls are all cleaning up the mess that left, the guys helped before but then it got lot more messier when they cleaned up even though that Yoo guy is a clean freak, having other 4 guys that doesn’t share the same quality as Jeongyeon certainly make the task a whole lot difficult.

 

“Plus, what’s the first rule in Rascals’ Code everyone ??” Jackson shouted, putting his index finger up, reminding them about the codes they shared among 5 of them.

 

“NEVER DISRESCPECT A GIRL” 3 of them shouted in unison, with Dahyun rolling his eyes at them. The girls all smiled when they heard that, proud of them being all respectful to girl even when they have all the qualities of being a ladies man.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever, I said you can throw my girlfriend into the pool, so throw her, not me !!” Dahyun huffed, when the guys still haven’t gave up the idea of tossing him into the pool.

 

“Kim Dahyun what did you just say ?!!!” Sana shouted at him, glaring at Dahyun up and down when he put his both hands on praying position, begging for Sana’s mercy.

 

Dahyun ran as fast as he could when he saw all the guys started chasing at him again, making all the girls shouted at them for messing around the cleaned area, but then they were too engrossed at chasing Kim Dahyun that they didn’t seem to notice the girls were shouting at them, making it look like a warzone.

 

“Any last words buddy ?” Jeongyeon asked, smirking while holding his right leg, when them 4 caught Dahyun when his leg tripped over one of the BBQ stand’s legs, they quickly went to him and grabbed him on each side. Momo caught his right arm, Jackson on the left while Chaeyoung grabbed his left leg.

 

“I HATE YOU GUYS” Dahyun huffed, rolling his eyes, knowing that he can’t escape from these lads’ hold, when the 3 of them are much bigger than him, and raised up his white flag.

 

“ONE…..TWO” Them 4 shouted while swinging Dahyun right and left, ready to toss him into the pool.

 

“THREE !!!!”

 

POOOSHHH !

 

Dahyun was throw into the pool, and seconds later he emerged into surface, coughing to get the water out from his mouth and nasal cavity, with the others laughed at him.

 

“BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the other 4 Born Rascals’ laughed while putting a hand on their stomach, tears even formed in their eyes.

 

“Awww poor baby Dubu Dubu, come here let me help you” Sana offered, extending her hand out, standing beside the pool not knowing that the lads were sending signal to each other, and seconds later, Sana was pushed into it.

 

“WAIT UHUK UHUK YOU GUYS JUST MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT RULE NO 1 OF RASCALS’ CODE” Sana shouted with her voice squeaked a little, coughing here and there from the unexpected push into the pool.

 

“Err technically your boyfriend gave us the permission to push you into the pool, so we did” Chaeyoung said, trying to maintain his composure from laughing but burst out again after seeing Sana smacking Dahyun’s shoulder for making that statement.

 

“Come, let me help you guys” Jeongyeon offered, extending his hand out to help Sana and Dahyun out of the pool, no idea that Sana made eye contact with Jackson to pull him into the pool.

 

POOOSHHH !

 

“What the hell ?!!!!” Jeongyeon shouted, when he re-emerge into the surface, wiping his face from the pool water, trying to open his eyes and when he did, all of them are laughing at him with Jackson and Momo with Chaeyoung high fived each other.

 

“SCREW YOU GA GA !!” He shouted, swimming to the poolside, with Mina holding a towel, ready to wrap it around him once he got out of the pool.

 

“Mina, pull me up please” Jeongyeon asked, gave out his right hand for Mina to take, and she smiled at him, pitying him for getting pulled into the pool, clueless that he smirked while making eye contact with Dahyun and Sana that are still in the pool.

 

“YOO JEONGYEON !!!!!!” Mina shouted, when she appeared into the surface, shocked that Jeongyeon pulled her just now when she was trying to help, coughing a little to get the water out from her nose.

 

Jeongyeon laughed when his girlfriend shouted at her, and went in front of her, wiping the water from her face, with Mina pinched him all over his chest.

 

“Ow !! Ow !! OUCH !!” he cried out, when Mina keep on pinching him and laughed at each other after Mina had regained her composure.

 

“Hi baby” he smiled, giving a quick kiss on her lips before shaking his head vigorously to rid of the water from his hair, with Mina shouting asking him to stop because the water got into her eyes.

 

“Wow who would have thought the almighty prankster got pulled by Kim Sana” Dahyun announced, swimming towards them and laughed.

 

Sana had already swam out of the pool, but tiptoed carefully going behind the others standing at the poolside and she pushed all of them one by one into it, and the next thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter