Chapter 6

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon took Mina to a Japanese cuisine restaurant, because Mina told him before that she misses her homeland food. So here they are, sitting awkwardly opposite each other, both are too shy to make eye contact with each other. When their foods arrived, they eat in complete silence, with Jeongyeon teasing Mina from time to time.

 

After finishing dinner, Jeongyeon suggested them to go nearby arcade to kill the remaining time they have for themselves, before going back to their annoying circle of friends.

 

“Hey that’s so unfairrrrrr ! You played basketball of course you will do well in that game, no no no, let’s play that dancing game” Mina retorted, not satisfied when Jeongyeon asked for a PK with basketball shooting game, pulling Jeongyeon to the dancing machine.

 

“But I’m a terrible dancer Mitangggggg. Come onnnn let’s play that shooting game, I promise I’ll let loose a little bit” Jeongyeon said, pouting a little.

 

“Then fine, we play racing car games. Fair and square, right ?” Mina suggested, when both of them did not want to give in.

 

When Mina realized that she had been holding Jeongyeon’s hand from just now, she quickly let go of Jeongyeon’s hand, though she admit feeling safe and comfort when Jeong’s hand is holding hers.

 

Jeongyeon smiled to himself after seeing Mina getting shy because she hold his hand, dragging him around the arcade.

 

Jeongyeon loses miserably to Mina, anyway. Besides, she’s a pro gamer like legit gamer, even Jackie Wang lose to her, bowing to her multiple times.

 

 All hail Queen Myoui Mina, a gamer freak.

 

“You know if we keep on betting on ice cream each time I lose to you, I’m sure Coach Jung will get mad seeing me getting fat” Jeongyeon said, his ice cream.

 

“As if Mrs Lee won’t get mad at me, she already warned me about eating snacks, but I loveeeeeee snacks” Mina whines, making Jeongyeon smiled.

 

They chatted for quite some time, discussing their paths after high school finishes. Mina told him that her parents asked her to continue her studies in Japan, which make Jeongyeon’s heart sunken a little, thinking the thought of Mina leaving him.

 

How I wished time will stop, right at this moment.

 

Mina and Jeongyeon are walking side by side, at a playground not far from the restaurant they ate just now. The comforting wind, chilly nights, making all things as perfect as it is, except for one thing, Mina is not Jeongyeon’s, yet.

 

“Mina, can I confess to you about something ?” Jeongyeon asked, when they were sitting on a park bench, enjoying the stars shining brightly as ever.

 

Mina’s heart skip a bit.

 

Mina was startled by Jeongyeon’s question, her heart beating as if they are having a race with Usain Bolt, pondering about his next action, it makes Mina’s heart go crazy.

 

He can’t be…….Mina thought.

 

Seeing Mina did not respond anything, Jeongyeon take that as a yes, a green light from Mina for him to continue his words. Scratching the back of his neck, he was reluctant about where to start

 

“Erm….actually….actually….”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter