Chapter 17

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dude, you know about TWICE is releasing a new album at the end of this year ? Man, I’m gonna die if they keep on releasing their album” Dahyun asked, while they were walking down the hallway, stopping at their locker to grab some books before heading to their class.

 

“Yeah, my mum nagged at me real bad when I asked her to buy that BDZ album, she was like : Hirai Momo, stop spending your money on them and keep your pocket money. My dad even threatened to pull back my credit cards” Momo huffed.

 

“It’s not our fault though they are such lovable dorks and beauties” Jeongyeon replied, laughing along with others after taking out his books.

 

“Yo ! So happy early in the morning Mr. Captain, what’s up dude !” Bambam said, approaching them, taking his fist bump out to Jeongyeon which he ignored.

 

Pfft.

 

“What do you want Bambam ? I have no business with you” Jeongyeon huffed, not interested in having any conversation with this annoying bug.

 

“Nah nothing much, just wanna congratulate you for the winning. It’s a bit late but yeah, it’s the thought that counts right ?” he continued, with the others looking him up and down trying to find out his intentions.

 

“Thank you then, is there anything else ? We’re almost late to class now”

 

“So you’re with that Myoui girl now huh ? Wow I never thought she’s a such a gold digger, rejecting me in the previous year just because I’m not as rich as you. Pfft typical chick who wants a guy with lots of money” he remarked, crossing his arms.

 

“What did you just say ? I.dare.you.to.say.those.words.again” Jeongyeon said in between his gritted teeth, holding his fist on his sides, trying his very best to not making any scenes in his last year of school. He went closer to Bambam who is few metres away from him, trying to check whether he heard it wrongly about that lad insulting his girlfriend.

 

“I said, your girlfriend IS.A.GOLD.DIGGER” he repeated those words, while poking his finger on Jeongyeon’s chest.

 

DUM !

 

A loud sound was heard across the hallway, making everyone turned their attention to them, when they caught a sight of Jeongyeon kicked Bambam on his abdomen, sending him fly across the hallway and hit the lockers behind him.

 

“You did what ?!” Bambam stood up on his two feet, a clear shoe print on his uniform before giving one punch across Jeongyeon’s face.

 

Jeongyeon who got hit by the so called Prince of Thai, grabbed him by his collar and punched him multiple times on his face. Bambam pushed Jeongyeon harshly off his collar, kicking him on his abdomen reciprocating what he did earlier, making Jeongyeon hit the lockers behind him. Them two keep on sending punches and kicks to each other, head locking the opponent as if they are reenacting the final match for WWE, and they continue their fight until bruises mark was seen, blood spitting on their uniform with crowds surrounding them, putting their hands on their mouth seeing the two arch enemy exchanging blows at each other.

 

“DUDE ! STOP IT !” Momo cry out, trying to pull his roommate out of the fight, calming him down and the other 3 struggled to pull them away from each other when those two won’t stop punching each other.

 

Bambam got pulled by Mark Tuan, both of their chests rising up and down, breathing heavily and look at each other with strong and fiery gaze, ready to kill each other mercilessly if it wasn’t for the lads holding them back.

 

“We have to get you treated dude, you do know the consequences of this right ?” Chaeyoung asked, when they were making their way to the school’s clinic, holding his bag with Jackson and Momo supporting him on their shoulder.

 

Jeongyeon just keep his mouth shut, chest rising up and down heavily, steadying his breath, clearly still pissed off that Bambam insulted his girlfriend right in front of his eyes. Not believing that skinny guy with no butts had the balls to disrespect his girl and utter those words as if that was a compliment.

 

“Ouch !!! Easy there Hirai !!! It hurts !” He exclaimed, when Momo put on the cream on his face.

 

“Don’t move then , gosh how am I going to explain this to Mina” he exclaimed, remembering Jeongyeon that he got a girlfriend to explain to about his bruises.

 

Just then, the door click sound was heard, making Momo and Jeongyeon startled, and turned their attention towards the door.

 

“Ah Mina, you’re here for Jeong is it ? Can you take care of him for me then, I will tell Mr.Jim that you’ll enter his class a little bit late” Momo asked, standing up on his two feet, ready to make his move to his class, as he stayed back to treat his roommate, while the others proceed to the class.

 

“Mina….” Jeongyeon reached out, trying to hold his girlfriend’s hand when she didn’t utter a single word ever si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter