Away We Go

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 | Away We Go

Daniel and Sejeong convinced the couple to appear in a magazine for KBC. They will be interviewed about how they are in their first four months of marriage. The Bae-Kang union sparked too much public interest. Even their pictures at the airport going back from Jeju showed they definitely have sparks for each other.

“Joohyun-unnie, you don’t have to worry. I know you and your wife will look fantastic in it.” Sejeong assures Joohyun.

They were having their photoshoot for the said special when Rowoon came in. The couple and Sejeong had gathered upon seeing Rowoon.

“I’d like to introduce the production director to you. She’s my eldest sister. Kim Ji-“

“Jisoo?” Seulgi cuts off Rowoon’s introduction when a fine lady wearing her best smile steps from behind Rowoon. Seulgi cannot believe it. Jisoo. Her Jisoo, is an elite like her. She feels a tug on her arm. It’s Joohyun. Both of the women in her life are facing each other.

“Hi, Seulgi.” Jisoo says in a friendly voice.

“You know each other?” Sejeong asks out of curiosity.

“Yeah, she’s actually my ex-girlfriend,” Jisoo tells her siblings. She looks at Joohyun not knowing what to make out of her reaction. “You must be Seulgi’s wife. I was going to congratulate you last time at your wedding but I felt ill, so I had to head home early.” She says.

There was an awkward silence. Seulgi, Rowoon, and Sejeong clearly feel uncomfortable in this situation.

Joohyun offers her hand to Jisoo. “Kang Joohyun, Seulgi’s wife. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She tries to display the friendliest smile she has. She cannot back down to Seulgi’s ex-girlfriend.

Jisoo reaches out for the hand and shakes it well. “Kim Jisoo. I’m the eldest Kim of KBC Broadcasting. It is nice to meet you too.” She displays a sly grin.

It’s a good thing the photographer calls out Seulgi and Joohyun for their couple shots. It breaks the awkward situation in front of them.

Seulgi does not know what to do. They were tasked to pose like an in-love couple. It is true that she is starting to fall in love with her wife after four months of being married. Because who wouldn’t fall in love with Joohyun? But with Jisoo in the same room, she feels uncooperative. She knows Joohyun is a jealous bunny. She remembers that time when they were spending their honeymoon in Hawaii and Joohyun completely snapped. Or even when she talks too long with any woman, she would feel Joohyun’s jealousy coming. She feels Joohyun posing naturally and looks at her. Those eyes are really inviting that she forgets that Jisoo is also in the room seeing them like this. She starts warming up to those poses that were needed.

“You both did great. You really look good together.” The photographer commended them closing the shoot.

It was their turn for their solo interviews. And Jisoo will be conducting them one-on-one. Joohyun was up first. They move to one of the tables set up for them. While Seulgi and the twins are talking from afar but clearly seeing what is happening over. Though they cannot hear what they are talking about.

“This sounds trouble, noona,” Rowoon says while giving Seulgi coffee to make it a little less awkward.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter