Honeymoon

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 | Honeymoon

Nine hours of flight time granted them their much-awaited sleep from greeting everyone who attended their wedding. It was really comfortable flying first class. Both of them were well-rested when they arrived at the hotel Seulgi reserved. The hotel is owned by a good friend of Seulgi, Choi Sooyoung. The Chois own hotels over the world and Sooyoung had gifted Seulgi a stay in any of their hotels.

“Reservation for Kang Seulgi.” Seulgi informs the seemingly Korean lady at the desk.

“Your room is on the top floor. Here are your key cards.” The lady gives her the keycards smiling dreamily and brushes her hands too long with Seulgi.

Joohyun sees this and snaps, “Is the bed sturdy? We’re actually newlyweds.” She tugs Seulgi’s arm and then looks at her with a bitter smile.

“We should probably go. Thanks for the keycards.” Seulgi picks up Joohyun’s suitcase with her free hand going for the elevator.

“Why did you do that? She was just being nice.” Seulgi tells her as they were waiting for the elevator to stop on their floor.

“She’s not being nice. She’s low-key flirting with you.” Joohyun says in exasperation.

They walk up to their room and Seulgi unlocks the door with the key card. When they enter, they were welcomed by the best view of the beach. She knows how much Joohyun loves seeing horizons. She learned her wife is a er for that.

“We should get changed. Let’s go get some cocktails downstairs and stroll by the beach. Does that sound okay?” Seulgi says while she unpacks her bag. She finds a loose shirt and then s the polo she is wearing.

Joohyun sees this and turns around. “Are you really going to do that in front of me?” She says. But she did take a peep at Seulgi’s abs and bra before she can make a turn.

“Oops. Habits. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” Seulgi quickly changes into the loose shirt. “You can turn around now.” She lets out a shy laugh. “Seungwan wasn’t bothered with me changing my clothes in front of her.”

Joohyun is definitely jealous now. “What did you say? You changed your clothes in front of Seungwan?”

“Uh, yeah. We lived in a shared flat when we were studying at Harvard. And we have been really close since we were children. So, we’re completely comfortable with each other.” Seulgi is still oblivious about where Joohyun’s steam is coming from.

This is strike two. First, the lady at the front desk. Now, changing clothes in front of Seungwan. Joohyun can definitely take just one more before she explodes out of jealousy. She lets out a glare towards Seulgi before grabbing her clothes and storms her way to the bathroom.

Seulgi puts her arm around Joohyun’s shoulders when they went down to get their cocktails. Joohyun is satisfied with the look on the face of the lady at the front desk. She puts her arm around Seulgi’s waist to further irritate the lady that flirted with her wife.

“Just sit there, admire the view. I’m getting our drinks.” Joohyun tells her wife. She must reward Seulgi for shrugging off that lady at the desk. She leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter