Sincerity

Between You and Him

 

 

 

 

Initially, I tried to not think about it.

My mistake, the things I had wrongly done.

Also the guilt and the anxiousness that makes me go crazy.

The more I think, the more I suffer I become. So I tried to avoid thinking about it.

But then, I don't want to run away for it.

Now, every time the feelings arose, I hold it alone.

It's not because of the star missing away.

It will eventually be seen sooner or later.

Then the place where I should be...

Is beside you.

 

 

 

22
Sincerity

 

 

Jennie was sitting alone in her parent's pension as she stared longingly at the picture in her hand. She had her phone on her ears, currently talking to someone.

"I was looking at our old picture. It's the picture we took when we're in middle school," Jennie voluntarily reported. 

"Picture?"

She nodded virtually, "I bet it's when we had a picnic. I don't even know I have it," She justly claimed, "I think you have it too, though? Hanbin's mother gave it to us. 
Both of our parents never come to our picnic. Everything was taken care of by Hanbin's mother."

"Ah, I remember it. At first, I was genuinely shocked to see his mother. But after that, I always went to their house and hang around."

Jennie mutually agreed, "Eung, because she's really a nice person," Suddenly the conscious thought of her being too mean came across her mind, "Ah--- Jung Jaewon, what are you doing now?" She typically tried to change the topic.

"Me? I was doing some stretching towards Hanbin. This boy, he only grew up hair as he laid down for months. Later, I want to shave his legs hair also."

The girl choked over the statement, "
Yah, don't do that. I was really worried over him when he had no hair on his body."

"I don't care. I hate it, so I will clean it all."

She chuckled gleefully, "Shut up, it's disgusting. It's going to be all right, later."

"Seems like he likes it when you laugh. He's doing great today."

"Really?" She gently smiled, "It's good I made the decision to call."

I miss him.


"Ah- there's a customer coming. I need to go," She told him as she looked outside of the windows, "Eung, I will call you later."

I really miss you, Hanbin.

I think about you 
every time.

Like I've been barely holding onto anything.

I also had a thousand mixed 
feelings.

However, up until now, I think I can handle it.

You're wondering on how I could make through it?

"Don't be shy and always call me. When you're
sad, when you have anything to say, when you're thinking of something, whenever you want. Who knows if both of us live well, Hanbin will get so excited to wake up?"

"What are you talking about so sudden?"

"I didn't ask you to forgive me. But I will try until you do so."


We talked a lot, Hanbin.

The things we haven't talked about during the years we've known each other.

Those things about you I never heard or know.

That's how I know.


How much I've been missing about you.

How I've been living up until to this point.

A bad girl with nothing to do with her life.

Hanbin, how did you stand up with me?

Thank you. Really really thank you.

Now I felt like everything be in its own place.

Do you know 
why, Hanbin?

That's because of you.

You come to us like a miracle.

I miss you, Hanbin. 


Please come back.

 

 

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

 

 

The next day, Jennie lives her life as usual. Doing some chores, spotlessly cleaning the house before one of the workers there called her due to an emergency call.

Jennie responded it and the first thing she heeds triggered him to go there as fast as she wants.

She frantically grabbed a taxi, urging the driver to drive faster, the faster she could go, the better it would be. 


It was about Hanbin anyway.

She was already in a mess, having tears streaming down her cheeks naturally forming a river.

As soon as she got to the hospital, without scarcely waiting, Jennie ran to the ward where Hanbin was admitted for months as of now.

She instantly reached the room with Jaewon being beside the boy. Jennie merely stunned at the door.

Jaewon had a pleasant smile pasted on his face and Hanbin... he had his eyes widely opened properly.

The boy gradually turned his head around, took a peek at his one and only girl best friend. 

Jennie slowly approached the boy with a weak step before she fell right onto the boy's chest, crying out loud.

Hanbin chuckled as he gently caressed the girl's hair.


Like a miracle...

Like a miracle, you come back to us...

To me...

And 
also 
to us...