Eps. 9

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not occur to me if she would ask such a thing, she looked at me as if waiting answers that question.

" I will ask him."

" I want him to keep me and guarantee that if I'm going to be fine."

I can only be silent to hear his words and I'm sure if Taeyeon will not do it. But it would not hurt if I asked this to Taeyeon, hopefully he would help me.

A few minutes later . . .

I walked into the lobby and I found Tiffany was accompanied by leading Taeyeon to the lobby. I went to both of them and try to guess what they were talking about.

" Taeyeon."

" Ah, Yuri. You're done apparently."

" I'm looking for you."

" I'm around."

That woman smile really give you an answer why for many man that bound her.

" Yuri."

Unaware I was dissolved in my reverie, I turned my gaze and I could see she was still smiling.

* * *

Meanwhile, in her office, Jessica silent outward facing windows. She thought of every utterance Yuri about Donghae case.

"I hope you will accept me as your bodyguard."

" What ? "

" I do this because I have something to me investigated."

" About what ? "

" Lee Donghae. "

" I don’t want to deal with it."

"I beg you. I'm not going to make it drag on."

Jessica still didn’t understand why Yuri must be a bodyguard just to get information Donghae.

"Jessie," says Tiffany.

" Hmm?" Jessica muttered.

" Is there a problem?" Asked Tiffany.

" Donghae," Jessica said.

" Donghae?" Asked Tiffany.

" He was the target of the intelligence agencies." Jessica replied.

" What about the business with you?" Asked Tiffany.

" That's not my business." Jessica replied.

" And then?" Asked Tiffany.

" Yuri asked for my help to get information about Donghae." Jessica said as he turned toward viewed Tiffany.

" With the way?" Asked Tiffany.

" He wants to be my bodyguard and went with me next week to New York to see a place that Donghae provide to B & E." Jessica replied.

" What? " Asked Tiffany.

" It would seem easy if only the target is not Donghae. You know Donghae can do whatever he wants." Jessica replied.

" But not with you, he always lost when dealing with you.", Said Tiffany.

Jessica just stopped and folded her arms. She leaned against the wall of her office and back staring out the window.

Meanwhile the other hand, Yuri was staring Taeyeon and wait for an answer from Taeyeon.

" You know what? I'm a doctor, not possible I watched that woman all day. For me patients more important than that woman." Taeyeon said.

" Taeyeon I beg you," pleaded Yuri.

" You should be able to convince woman it, if she would be safe with you." Taeyeon said.

" I've done it, but she's still on my request that you come with us to New York." Yuri replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter