Eps. 26

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after the meeting between Taeyeon and Jessica, Tiffany’s office atmosphere is changing. Jessica became taciturn, even she is preparing for her new room. It could be a question for Tiffany, she didn't understand what was going on with Jessica, even all the employees in the office asking the same thing.

Today is the day that Jessica will occupy her new room, she had to organize her stuff into the new room. The rooms were quite big now belonged to Jessica, the room was also filled with a model that will become the latest Jessica’s outfit visualization.

Tok. . . tok. . .

The office door was open, and Jessica was still busy tidying his belongings. While a pair of eyes was watching from the door of the room.

" Jessie...", Said Tiffany.

" Ne," Jessica said.

" Are you really going to occupy this room?" Asked Tiffany.

" Of course," Jessica said.

" What makes you like this?" Asked Tiffany.

" I just want to be more focused." Jessica replied.

" Am I interrupt your focus?" Asked Tiffany.

" Aniyo. We recommend that you don't need to ask that." Jessica replied.

" You're very strange, even you are planning to go back to your apartment," says Tiffany.

Jessica didn't respond to a greeting Tiffany, even she is still busy after finish stuff. Tiffany lowered her head and walked out of the room Jessica. She was still thinking about what happened to Jessica, she had asked the same question at the Krystal, but Krystal doesn't know what is going on Jessica.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was enjoying a sabbatical. He sat relaxing in a city park along with his dog. He watched the activity around him, he paused at the sight of a pair of lovers in front of him. He could not help overhearing the conversation pair of lovers.

" I can’t be with you."

" Wae?"

" I-I don't love you."

" MWO?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter