Eps. 14

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was watching the event on television and let his foot was on the couch. He glanced at Yuri who was tidying stuff to move into the room Taeyeon. Before long, Tiffany entered the room with a very slow pace. She just bowed and biting nails on her fingers.

" Wae?" Jessica asked, looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany was silent with his thoughts and sit beside Jessica.

" Yes, wae?" Jessica asked as she sustains her temples.

" Aniyo," Tiffany replied that still daydreaming.

" What has happened to you? What Taeyeon do things you don’t enjoy?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany just shook her head.

" Well, did you touch him?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany was still shaking his head and made Jessica sigh. Jessica leaned his head on the couch and back to watch the event on television.

" He touched me, Sica," says Tiffany.

" What?", Jessica was surprised and she immediately looked at Tiffany sharply.

" He grasped my wrist and said good night.", Said Tiffany still dreamy.

" Hei! That is I told you not to touch it." Jessica annoyed.

Meanwhile, there is a pair of ears are still listening to their conversations. Owner ear it can only pause and hurriedly left the room.

Bruk. . .

" Where is he going ?" Tiffany reverie shattered as the bedroom door closed tight.

" He moved into the Taeyeon’s room." Jessica replied.

* * *

Sound accompanying television in the room my first night in New York. I still play my cell phone to communicate with Seohyun. She is the best ophthalmologist in New York, lucky I was in the same class as we were studying.

" Tae."

" Hmm?"

" You're going where tomorrow?"

" Hospital. "

" You're not going to go with Jessica?"

" No. It's none of your business doesn’t concern me."

My answer over his mouth and I put my phone next to the bed.

" Do you realize if Jessica waited for you to come?"

" What do you mean ? "

" She was very happy when she found out You've got here."

" Then ? "

" Use your heart."

He left me in the room alone and makes me think a moment. I feel if he's already concerned with woman that become his boss.

* New message *
Jessica J: Good night, Tae.

* * *

Until now somehow I could still feel his hands. The hand grip is different, warm and very comfortable. Although he was a doctor, as long as at the plane he was just busy drawing and listening to the song. He's r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter