Eps. 3

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The birds singing in the balcony room ice princess Jessica awaken a sleeping soundly. Jessica rubbed her eyes and stretched her body on the bed. She stared at the ceiling of her room, she tried to remember what happened to her last night.

Before long, Tiffany came into the Jessica’s room and she saw that her friend was lost in thought. She folded her arms across her chest and leaned against the door.

" Wake up." Says Tiffany.

" Wait a minute." Jessica said still staring at the ceiling.

" What are you thinking about?" Asked Tiffany.

" Did you bring me home?" Jessica asked.

" No." Tiffany replied.

" Huh? Who brought me home?" Jessica asked.

" Taeyeon." Tiffany replied.

" REALLY?!" Jessica asked who woke up from her bed.

" Ne. Why?" Asked Tiffany, who was surprised to see Jessica behavior.

"N-no. I just don’t think he'll take me. I'm more curious about him." Jessica replied.

" don't tell me if you want...", Said Tiffany.

" Yes. Let's play some games, Tiff." Jessica said, looking out the window.

Tiffany was surprised to hear Jessica’s idea, at this time she don’t have feeling to playing a love game, especially with Taeyeon. She worried that Jessica was the one who gets caught up in the game.

Meanwhile on the other hand, Taeyeon had pretty much the patient's arrival at the hospital. He serves patients with a very patient and always smiling. It makes the patient feel comfortable and happy to be back again. Quite often patients who came to introduce Taeyeon with their daughters, but Taeyeon just smiled and replied kindly. Although in the course of his life, Taeyeon always surrounded by woman were crazy about him, he still doesn’t know when to get married and woman as to what would be his partner in the future.

* New Message: Jessica J
Hey, Taeyeon. Do you have time for dinner?

Taeyeon view the contents of the brief message and thought for a moment. He looked at the clock and a list of patients who are still waiting. Felt that if he couldn’t meet with Jessica, he put his phone and went back to work. Taeyeon indifferent attitude like that is what makes the woman more curious and want it. Nonetheless, Taeyeon is actually concerned with woman who loved, he remained in contact with them.

During recess, Taeyeon had a visitor, which is no doubt, Sooyoung. Sooyoung working in the family-owned company which is not far from the hospital belongs to Taeyeon. Sooyoung bring a snack to Taeyeon because he knows his friend is busy and doesn’t care about eating hours.

" Sunny told me, Jessica invite you to dinner ?" Asked Sooyoung.

" Yes. She sent me a message." Taeyeon replied.

" And then?" Asked Sooyoung.

" I didn’t respond." Taeyeon replied.

" Wae?" Asked Sooyoung.

" I can’t see her." Taeyeon replied.

" At least give her an answer that doesn’t wait for you." Sooyoung said.

" I'll call after work." Taeyeon replied.

drrt ... drrt ...

" Yeoboseyo."

" Yeoboseyo, Taeyeon-ah."

" There's all I can do for you?"

" Am I disturbing you?"

" No. "

" Ah. What about dinner tonight, if you can?"

Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter