Eps. 13

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Newark Liberty Intl Airport

Finally I set foot back in New York. I can breathe fresh air here and be rid of my job. If only Leo want to come with me to this place, he must have also felt the same way with me.

" We'd better hurry to the hotel."

" Are you tired?"

" I've not traveled so far."

" Basic, a doctor is weak."

A thin smile on his face, I don’t understand the meaning of the smile.

" We'll wait a minute, my colleague already asked someone to pick us up."

" Ne."

Turns out he's getting from his special facilities, it seems have a profession as a doctor is very nice too.

" Mr. Kim. "

The sound of it made us both turn our faces simultaneously. An ajusshi toward us, smiling very friendly.

" Mr. Kim, sorry I made you wait a long time."

" No problem. We just came out."

" All right, let's go."

Taeyeon looked at me and he was moving his head as if to invite me to move from my point stands. We follow ajusshi which until now haven't known my name.

" Gomawo, Mr.?"

" Wu. "

" Ah, Mr. Wu."

" Ne, Mrs. Kim."

WHAT?!

* * *

The journey to the 1 Hotel was quite pleasant for Taeyeon. He listened to the story provided Mr. Wu. He was also glad that in the near future Mr. Wu will wherever he goes.

" Mr. Kim, if you want to go somewhere, just tell me. I'll take you to that place." Says Mr. Wu.

" I'll call you when I find it difficult to get to that place." Taeyeon replied.

" How long will you be here?", Asked Mr. Wu.

" A week and tomorrow morning I will see the doctor Seohyun to treat patients." Taeyeon replied.

" Ne," says Mr. Wu.

Tiffany was silent and played her phone. Every now and then she looked out the window and smiled when she saw the buildings of New York City. Taeyeon found woman beside him smiled very sweet and made the heart beat faster. Taeyeon find this very strange, just by looking at Tiffany smiled, his heart was very happy.

A few minutes later . , ,

Mr. Wu dismiss his car right in the lobby 1 Hotel. He was rushed to ask for help hotel staff to bring belongings Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter