Eps. 6

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yes. That's right." Sooyoung added.

" No. That's not true. In fact, no one wants man with an ophthalmologist like me." Taeyeon said as he ate his food.

" You're pretty great with your profession, Taeyeon," says Tiffany.

Instantly all eyes were on her, but not with Jessica. She drank a glass of wine and glanced at Tiffany. Not intentionally Yuri see how Jessica respond to Tiffany’s word, he understood that Jessica doesn’t like the Tiffany speech just now.

After spending time together, they returned to their respective homes. However, Taeyeon and Jessica are still talking some things to the car Jessica.

" Is there one thing you want to ask or talk about?" Asked Taeyeon.

" No, Tae." Jessica said, smiling.

" All right, see you again." Taeyeon said.

" Ne," Jessica said.

Taeyeon Jessica opened the car door and invited Jessica to enter. When he was about to shut the car door Jessica, he had time to look towards Tiffany and Tiffany gaze out the window.

" You really are in the midst of them.", Said Yuri.

Taeyeon was silent.

" Be careful. I think Jessica is more sensitive if Tiffany interact with you.", Said Yuri.

" Should I ask you to get one of them?" Asked Taeyeon.

" Mwo?" Asked Yuri.

" I know. You would want one of them, right?" Taeyeon asked, looking at Yuri.

Yuri paused to digest the words of Taeyeon.

" I'm not stupid, Yuri. I know how they play with feelings. I've heard everything about them from Hyoyeon." Taeyeon said as he walked away from Yuri.

Yuri was silent and he noticed Taeyeon.

" Hey!", Said Yuri.

Taeyeon's footsteps stopped and he directs his head to the right.

" Since when do you speak English fluently?" Asked Yuri.

Taeyeon sighed and he smoothed his shirt.

" I'm facing two American women, Yuri. I need to know how they communicate." Taeyeon replied, pointing to the Yuri.

" The real Taeyeon is back." Yuri murmured.

* * *

Her steps very quickly, she walked ahead of me, she immediately entered the room and I just watched her from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter