Eps. 16

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She constantly plays her cell phone, her expression annoyed because she'd been no answer when she tried to call someone on the other side. She walked around the corner of the room and my eyes could not be separated for a moment from acting.

" Where are you, Tiff. ?"

I could hear it, she was looking for her friend who had been back yet. Until finally she was tired and leaning on the sofa. Her manner was very cold makes me even want to keep it.

" Sica, do you want some coffee?"

"..."

" I'm going down."

My legs started to leave the hotel room and not a single word spoken from her lips. As I closed the door slowly, my feet stopped and my eyes fixed on man and woman are running in the same hallway. They interlocking mouth and just walk slowly together.

Tiffany. . .

* * *

Taeyeon see Yuri was staring at him and he began to ask why Yuri looked at him very strange.

" Yuri.." Taeyeon said.

" Yes. Where are you from? " Asked Yuri.

"I-I...", Taeyeon looks confused because Yuri immediately walked up to him.

" Why did you get along with Tiffany?" Asked Yuri.

" W-wae?" Asked Taeyeon.

" Are you crazy? What if Jessica saw this?" Yuri whispered.

" MWO?", Taeyeon was pleasantly surprised to hear the words of Yuri.

At the same time, felt there was a commotion, Jessica out of her room and She saw Tiffany was still standing by Taeyeon. She froze and could only stare at her friend was from the room next door.

" You've got to think of Jessica's feelings.", Whispered Yuri didn’t realize Jessica was looking at him.

" Stop it.", Said Jessica with a very flat tone.

Yuri paused and slowly rotate his head toward Jessica. He saw Jessica looked up to him with a weak and slowly disappeared behind the door.

" Sica.." Yuri murmured.

* * *

I felt like a fool, I should not behave like that. The big question is. , ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter