Eps. 7

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Security Investigation activity in the department is very dense morning, some of the staff were watching the movement of a spy trying to get into South Korea.

" Yuri - ssi," says Irene.

" Yes," replied Yuri.

" Is your task done yet?" Asked Irene.

" Soon," replied Yuri.

" All right, Mr. Lee to wait.", Said Irene who immediately left Yuri.

Yuri let out his breath when Irene away from his desk. Yuri had joined in the Security Investigation department since he graduated from college. His father wanted Yuri to become a member of the state intelligence for assessing father Yuri has enough competition to become a member intelligence, particularly of endurance.

" Mr. Lee." Yuri said as he opened the door of the workspace Mr. Lee.

" Please sit down, Yuri.", Said Mr. Lee.

" Kamsahamnida, Mr. Lee.", Said Yuri.

" There was a case I want you to finish.", Said Mr. Lee while providing documents on Yuri.

Yuri opened the document, he saw the existing data and a photograph.

" I want you to find him and provide information to me.", Says Mr. Lee.

" I'm sorry, Mr. Lee, if I may know whether the problems that these people?" Asked Yuri.

" Some of these days, he became the center of attention of the intelligence services because many times in and out of North Korea. In fact he is an entrepreneur, today heard the news when he was in South Korea to cooperate with one of the fashion brand and opened his business in New York. ", said Mr. Lee.

" I understand.", Said Yuri.

" Irene give me the address and the owner of fashion brands that were invited to cooperate with him." Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter