Eps. 5

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taeyeon didn’t go to the hospital, he was forced to leave because they feel pain in his back. Taeyeon just lay in bed and look out the window. Rainfall decorate his bedroom window, he reached for the TV remote and look good show on TV that morning.

drrt .. drrt ...

" Yeoboseyo."

" Taeyeon - ah."

" Ne."

" Are not you working today?"

" No, I think I need to rest at home."

" All right, enough rest so that you can move again."

" Ne. Gomawo."

" Ne. Annyeong."

A pair of eyes and ears digesting good conversation that just happened in the morning that day. Eyes were not happy that appear and slowly step away from the front door of the room.

" I know you want it." Jessica murmured as she lay in her bed.

Jessica stared at the ceiling and let out her breath. She played her cell phone and she was surprised to see there is a short message of Taeyeon.

*New Message: Taeyeon
Hi, Sica. Are you coming to the show tonight Sunny? I hope we can meet there. *

A smile is now visible in Jessica's face.

*Room chat:
Jessica J: Ne, I'll come to the show.
Taeyeon: Well, I hope it can replace your dinner invitation at that time.
Jessica J: Ne. Until we meet tonight, Taeyeon - ah.
Taeyeon: * read *

Jessica covered her face with a pillow on the bed. It was accidentally seen by Tiffany, She just smiled at Jessica who was covering her face with a pillow. She walked into the kitchen and see the contents of a refrigerator that is always full of food.

On the other hand, Taeyeon had guests at his home, they talked in the living room while enjoying tea.

" Who is woman last night ?" Asked Yuri.

" I met her at the club." Taeyeon replied.

" At the club?" Asked Yuri.

" Hyoyeon invited me to his club some time ago." Taeyeon replied.

" So? " Asked Yuri.

" Actually I haven't met her. I met with her best friend, but for some reason on several occasions, I was more talking to her." Taeyeon replied.

" Ah. Be careful, you are in between woman friendly environment.", Said Yuri as he drank his tea.

" I know. That night I should go eat with her friends, but my job too much and just finished. So I decided to go back home." Taeyeon said.

" I wonder what kind woman more successful you conquered?" Asked Yuri.

" Tonight she will come also to show Sunny. What Sooyoung tell you?" Asked Taeyeon.

" Yes. But I will come late because I've been assigned to solve the case." Yuri replied.

" I'll introduce you to the woman that." Taeyeon said.

" M-mwo?", Yuri Taeyeon surprised to hear the speech.

" Wae? I'm just going to recognize you by woman it. And should I admit when I came to the club, she was the focus of my attention first." Taeyeon replied.

Yuri knew if a woman've been able to attract the attention of Taeyeon, that woman must was very pretty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter