Eps. 17

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today the long-awaited Yuri arrived, he felt a little more will be freed from this quite a difficult task. However, he felt sad because on the one hand he must put an end to its proximity to Jessica. He saw his cell phone and read the message from his colleague.

* New Message: Team A
We're waiting for you.

Yuri save his cell phone and he looked at the hotel room door Jessica. He didn’t knock on the door that he'd been. He felt that if this is the last thing he did. Before long, Taeyeon came out of the hotel room and found Yuri still staring at Jessica's hotel room door.

" What are you doing?" Asked Taeyeon.

"..."

" don't you call her?" Asked Taeyeon.

Yuri just shook his head and bowed.

Yuri and Taeyeon closer attention to his face.

" Sica-ya." Taeyeon knocked on the hotel room door Jessica and make Yuri surprised.

Yuri stop Taeyeon and pushed Taeyeon to the wall.

" Hei!" Taeyeon said.

Yuri release the grip on his shirt and away from Taeyeon Taeyeon.

" What are you doing?", Asked Taeyeon were still surprised by Yuri treatment.

" I-I...", Yuri looked at his hands.

Soon, Jessica opened the hotel room door and saw Taeyeon with panting breath.

" Taeyeon-ah...", Said Jessica.

Taeyeon was still staring Jessica at the backs Yuri.

" What? Are you okay?" Jessica asked.

" I-I'm fine." Taeyeon replied.

" I'm ready.", Said Jessica.

Yuri tried to calm him and he ventured staring at Jessica. Before long, Tiffany out of his room and followed Jessica were still standing at the front door. Finally, the four of them went to see Donghae that morning in one restaurant.

A few minutes later . , ,

Yuri out of the car and he saw the situation around. He opened the car door and let Jessica out of the car. Jessica walked ahead of Yuri as usual, he already knows what he should do.

" Should we go out a few minutes after they met Donghae." Taeyeon said.

" Ne." Tiffany replied.

" And we should split up. You've come to be with Jessica." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany fell silent to hear it and he looked at Taeyeon still watching Jessica from the distance.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica." Donghae said, smiling.

" Ne. " Jessica said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter