Eps. 28

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At restaurant in the city center, Taeyeon to bring his parents. Tiffany looked at the watch and occasionally smoothed her hair. Meanwhile, Taeyeon had just arrived at the restaurant and he first stepped into the restaurant.

Original footsteps firmly that, once unstoppable when he saw his girlfriend wrapped in white dress that makes the appearance more beautiful.

" Taeyeon," says Mr. Kim

Taeyeon restore his focus and he immediately drove his parents met Tiffany.

" Annyeonghaseyo.", Said Tiffany, who immediately bowed her body in the presence of Mr. Kim.

" Ne, annyeonghaseyo.", Said Mr. Kim.

" Appa, eomma, she is Tiffany." Taeyeon said, smiling.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany.", Greeted Mrs. Kim.

Tiffany smiled so sweet when Mrs. Kim greeted her, but the smile was as if she displeases Mr. Kim.

" Tiffany, what’s your busy life at this time?" Asked Mrs. Kim, who was very keen to talk with Tiffany.

" I work in one of jewerly in Korea." Tiffany replied.

" Are you just a worker for the company?", Asked Mr. Kim.

" Uhm, I'm the owner of the company." Tiffany replied that looks awkward to say it.

" What's the name of your company?", Asked Mr. Kim began to wonder with Tiffany story.

" Hwang & Co." Tiffany replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter