Eps. 21

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Footsteps that two man never stopped following them woman being watched. When one woman was receiving phone and away from her friend, there is a man who approached her and pulled her hand.

" Hei! ", said Taeyeon directly pursue the mysterious man.

" Damn.", Murmured mysterious man.

" Fany-ah! ", shouted Taeyeon and make the entire shopping center to look at him who was running after man it.

" Tae " Tiffany mouths in silent by man it.

" Taeyeon!", Yuri stopped when he saw Jessica was shopping alone.

As if not to listen to the call Yuri, Taeyeon kept running to catch man that brought Tiffany. But his pace was hindered because man stepped into the elevator and the doors are closed when Taeyeon arrived, which Taeyeon get only a sly smile from man it.

There was perplexed, Taeyeon ran to the escalator and it is much more difficult because many people use the escalator. Taeyeon pay attention to where the lift was stopped and when man it will come out.

Tiffany brought to the car park on the 6th floor, she is not only silent, her body continues to fight against the treatment of a mysterious man brought. She saw a black van waiting for her and a few man already dressed neatly in front of the van door. Tiffany noticed the faces of man was dressed neatly, and he didn’t seem familiar with their faces.

Man opened the van door and let Tiffany entry.

" S-siwon." Tiffany muttered.

" Come in." Siwon said.

" FANY-AH!" The sound of Taeyeon’s footsteps made a halt and Siwon surprised.

All Siwon bodyguard immediately put line like a wall to block the approaching Taeyeon.

" Deter that man until my business is finished." Siwon said.

"Yes." replied one of the bodyguards.

" What do you want? " Asked Tiffany.

" Donghae said you were here with Jessica. And I'd love to meet you." Siwon replied.

"Not like this way!" Says Tiffany.

" Fany-ah, I want you back please," pleaded Siwon.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon to guess what is being done Tiffany in the van. When he tried to enter, his body blocked by a bodyguard who had taken. However, he didn’t give up, he did resistance to it can go and the body is driven by one of Siwon’s bodyguards. Taeyeon fell and he surrounded by Siwon’s bodyguards.

" Siwon, please stop all this. How hard you attempt to go back. I will always resist.",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter