Eps. 8

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who knows what is in my mind until the glass could fall and now some attention toward my eyes.

" Ms. Tiffany, what's wrong?"

" N-no. I was just daydreaming. You guys go ahead, I'll wait for the results later."

" Well, Ms. Tiffany."

My footsteps stopped when in the halls, I have to be confronted with man familiar to me. Our eyes met and he looked' upset. My eyes fixed on woman were standing not far behind. Before long, that man go away from my presence without saying a word. Now only myself and woman who was looking straight at me. However, before long, she was moved from its place. I step my feet quickly after her, I felt there was something wrong with her.

" Jessie."

" Wae?"

" What happened with you and Donghae?"

" Nothing."

" Why does he look upset?"

" I don’t know. "

" Be honest."

" What do you want to know, Tiff?"

" You've upset him?"

She didn’t answer me, she leaned back in her chair and massaged her forehead slowly.

" Maybe he's upset because I tell if I already have a boyfriend."

" Boyfriend ?"

* * *

" Huh, I finally get a short break." Taeyeon said, leaning back in his chair.

Taeyeon closed his eyes for a moment and catch his breath slowly. Shortly closed his eyes, the phone rang in the office of Taeyeon.

" Doctor, sorry to interrupt. There is the police who are looking for a doctor.", Said a security officer.

" The police?" Asked Taeyeon.

" Yes," replied the security officer.

Taeyeon decided to call it and he walked out of the room. He is looking towards the lobby and found Yuri are dealing with security officers.

" Taeyeon - ah.", Said Yuri.

" Ah, Yuri." Taeyeon replied.

" Am I disturbing you?" Asked Yuri.

" No. Let's talk in my room." Taeyeon replied.

Both walked to the Taeyeon practice room. Yuri provide the documents he had brought from the office to Taeyeon.

A few minutes later . , ,

" So you're asking me to tell Jessica that you want to be a bodyguard?" Asked Taeyeon.

" Yes," replied Yuri.

" You're crazy. You're going to involve her in your case?" Asked Taeyeon.

" I didn’t include her. In fact, I need help." Yuri replied.

" What if something happened to her ?" Asked Taeyeon.

" Trust me. I'll keep it." Yuri replied.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow upon hearing the answer Yuri. He doesn’t understand why his friend didn’t find another way to resolve the case at hand.

The afternoon. . .

" I'm just going to bring you to her. The problem she wanted to or not was a matter for you." Taeyeon said.

" Yes," replied Yuri.

Both man was in front of Jessica's office, they looked at the building in front of them and stepped inside.

" Ms. Jessica, there's someone who wants to meet you.", Said security officers.

" I'll meet them in the meeting room." Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter