Eps. 1

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bruk! *open door*

" Why? "

I don’t like anything like it, she too relax even just give the color on the nails. I walked toward my desk and put my bag on the table.

" Wae? Why do you look angry like that?"

" Wae? Every morning I always see you like this."

" Be honest. You never questioned it. What happened to you?"

"..."

" How about man you met at the club last night?"

" Boring."

" I know. You're definitely upset about it."

She is my best friend, our father also a friend since childhood, we were like siblings. Even so the close relationship of our family, we were born in the same hospital. We had split up when I decided to continue my school in Korea. However, soon she came to Korea to attend school in the same place with me. We have a different business but are in the same building company.

Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, admit it if the name was too old to woman fashionable as she is. She was more pleased if people knew him by name Tiffany Hwang.

" Ms. Tiffany, there is someone who wants to meet you."

She stared at me who'd notice. He looked confused but I just shook my head.

" Who ? "

" Mr. Choi Siwon."

I just laughed when I heard the name. I knew that if my friend didn’t want to meet with her ex in the past.

" What did he want? "

" He just said there is something that needs to discuss with you."

" Jessie -"

I just smiled and my laptop. She seemed annoyed that I didn’t help her.

* * *

It . She really didn’t help me to run away from things like this. She seems very happy if I meet with my ex in my past. Ice Princess at the Jung family has always been cool on the issues around it. Nevertheless she remains my best friend. Yes, she is Jessica Jung.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany."

" Wae?"

" I just wanted to invite you to go to the coffee shop this morning."

" I don’t want to, Siwon. I'm busy."

" How about lunch?"

" No, thank you. "

" Wae?"

" I had to attend a meeting on the outside."

" I'll meet you at the meeting place."

" Siwon. Enough. Don’t come back to my office to see me."

" B-but.."

" Now go back to your house and don’t ever interrupt me again."

I went back to my room and left it in the office lobby. I don’t understand why he still bothers me, though I might have hurt him with a date along with other man.

* * *

Another life, a sunny morning was encouraging for a petite man sitting in his office. Man who works as an eye doctor has just established a specialized hospital treatment of the eye. Kim Taeyeon, that's the name man who was dealing with his father.

" So, when are you going to find a girlfriend? ", Asked Mr. Kim.

" I haven't thought about it." Taeyeon replied.

" I don’t know what kind of woman that you want.", says Mr. Kim.

" Come on Appa, I'll look for it myself." Taeyeon replied.

Tok Tok ...

" An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter