Eps. 25

[ENGLISH VERSION] : We Are The CEO Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel today is the happiest day for me. I wanted to jump out of the hospital building and screaming if I'm happy. It felt a bit sorry when I didn't do this when the school first, but that woman doesn't attract my attention. I came back to help the activities in the hospital even I'm much more excited now.

" Doctor Taeyeon."

" Ne."

" There are patients who want to meet you."

" Patient?"

I think I've already told all the nurses if I don't have a schedule today.

" Anny .... Hei! YURI!"

It's been so long I didn't meet him.

" How are you ? "

" I am fine. "

" Why are you looking for me?"

" I just want to meet with you alone."

" Ah, you do this. I know you need something, right?"

" Aniyo, I just wanted to meet you."

* * *

Tiffany speechless while watching Jessica fell asleep in her office. She found her friend was asleep on the couch and holding a letter. She walked to the couch and picked up the letter. She paused while reading the letter and began to wonder who wrote the letter.

" Jessie ...", said Jessica Tiffany shaking legs.

No response from Jessica and Tiffany just let out her breath. She put the letter on the table and sat in a chair works. She opened her laptop and start working, but one thing that can’t be avoided that pretty woman was very happy that day and always smiling without reason.

" Of course I love you."

" JINJJA?"

" Ne."

" Am I dreaming?"

" No. "

" Fany-ah."

" Ne."

" I think it's not time for us to play again. Supposedly in our time, we learn to be serious and love someone who loves us. I want to ask you about one thing."

" What ? "

" I'm sure it will happen for the first and last. Will you be mine?"

" Are you serious?"

" Ne."

" Well, I guess you're right. We should have stopped to play."

" So your answer?"

" Of course, yes."

Tiffany still remember clearly when Taeyeon express his feelings. However, on the one hand, she thought with Jessica’s feeling. She didn't know how to tell Jessica about her happiness, she didn't want her relationship with Jessica fall apart just because of one thing.

" Mianhae, Jessie.", Thought Tiffany staring at Jessica who was still asleep.

Evening . . .

" Unnie, are you ready?" Asked Krystal.

" It's just a regular dinner, right?" Jessica asked.

" Ne, but daddy ask your preparation'd been." Krystal replied.

" I'm ready." Jessica replied.

" Soo Yeon!", Jessica fell silent as Mr. Jung called him.

She moved from her room along with Krystal and go to her father.

“ Soo Yeon-ah, daddy not force you to marry with man who would you meet later on. This is just an introduction." Said Mr. Jung.

Jessica was silent and leaned back on the sofa, not how lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter