Reunited

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Krystal opened the door, Kai opened his mouth to speak, but his eyes immediately fell on her stomach. Now he was on the verge of tears, especially after hearing her voice. "Kai...Babe...Is that you?" She asked, on the verge of tears herself.

He closed his eyes briefly, turning away and taking a deep breath. Too many emotions were running through him, but less so then his wife. She had kept it. Kept the baby. Their baby. He hadn't been there for her at all. Deep down, Kai felt horrible for leaving her alone the entire time. As he felt tears forming, Kai wiped them away as quickly as he possibly could. Krystal could tell that he was tired, exhausted. "Krystal...I..." He took another deep breath as he finally brought himself to make eye-contact with her, for the first time in seven months.

He was still at a loss for words, but Krystal couldn't bring herself to yell at him, not in the slightest, for making her endure the pregnancy completely by herself. She missed him dearly and wanted him to come home, more then anything. As she could feel the cold air hit her arms, the young mother just ushered her husband into the house, where he dropped his bag by her feet as she closed the door, locking it. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry..." Kai started crying, using his hand to cover his eyes, still unable to look at her.

Krystal simply straightened out her hair before removing his hand from his eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close, but her swollen belly kept the two lovebirds apart. Needless to say, Krystal was overwhelmed with joy and sadness. While she was happy to see that Kai has finally come home, but saddened that he missed out on most of the pregnancy, which was supposed to be a blessed time for any couple. Despite her belly keeping them apart, Krystal still kept her arms wrapped around his neck and even getting on her toes to kiss him on his forehead. Kai wrapped his arms around her shoulders, his eyes locked onto her. He smiled a bit after she kissed him on the forehead, showering him in love and treating him as if he was a lost child. "I don't know where you've been, darling. but I'm glad you're home." She said, her voice cracking a little as she was on the verge of tears.

"I...I was in China for a while, sweetheart..." He said, still feeling guilty about leaving her to endure pregnancy by herself.

He then grabbed a lock of her hair, twirling it around his index finger. "I was staying with Kris..." His voice lowered, as if his energy had been sapped from him. "But my home is with you...Nothing will change that...Especially not hateful fans."

Krystal only nodded, her lip quiverin

Please log in to read the full chapter