Heartbreak, Part 2

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Quietly, Yuri started waddling towards Kai. She didn't seem so happy, which left Kai worried. The other thing on his mind was the fact that he was out late and left Krystal at home alone without saying anything. Hopefully he could get back home before she even wakes up. "Sorry I called you out so late." Kai said, feeling a pang of guilt in his heart as his eyes glanced right at her swollen belly.

"Its okay, I'm the one that called you over. Jessica doesn't know you're here and I said that I'd be going for a walk. Care to join me?" She asked, cradling her belly.

Kai nodded. "Sure. Hopefully we won't be out too long." He said, feeling uncomfortable about how he had left Krystal at home by herself.

He then got off of the couch and the two quietly exited the hotel together. Sadly, he didn't think it was going to be a pleasant one. Once they were outside, the two began a conversation, talking about the relationship between the Jung Sisters. "To be honest, I'm actually really upset. This wasn't how I wanted my relationship with Jessica to come out." She said, frowning.

"Your wedding photo was uploaded without consent, wasn't it?" Kai asked, folding his arms and keeping a close eye on Yuri.

Yuri only nodded. "Yes. It was a very private ceremony. The only people we had really invited were Sulli, Kris and Luhan. All three of them promised not to say anything or release the photo publicly. So we're still trying to figure out how the photo even got out in the first place."

Kai frowned, unsure of what to say. Surely both Jessica and Yuri were humiliated with how the photo had surfaced. Sadly, the damage was already done and Jessica was just about ready to take harsh and drastic legal action on whoever uploaded the photo onto Tumblr. With that in mind, netizens could only wonder who would do such a thing. Yuri did have an idea of who did it, but kept it to herself as she was not ready to discuss such a sensitive top with Kai. "Anywho, you're...probably wondering how I got pregnant." She smiled a little as they walked towards an empty park.

"Yeah, I am. Since you're...married to Jessica and...you're both women." Kai said before glancing at her belly again.

"IVF. Unlike here in Korea, they actually do it for same- couples in the United States. So now...we're expecting a baby girl too." She smiled as she continued to cradle her belly, more so as the baby started kicking.

"I see..." Kai trailed off. "Well, after Krystal found out about your guys' marriage and that you're also pregnant...she wasn't too happy."

"I wouldn't think so. Jessica was scared of how people would react. To be honest, I was the first one to find out and...it ended up being part of the reason why Girl's Generation fell apart. SM found out and...well, you know the rest. Not that the public really needs to know that. Please, don't say anything about it to anyone else." Yuri pleaded, looking him in the eye as she continued to cradle her belly in a protective matter.

Feeling her Mother's distress, the unborn child started fidgeting. Kai only nodded as he had a look of disbelief. "If anything, I think Krystal is hurt that...Jessica kept it from her. Because that is a heavy secret to carry. I just hope that they can reconcile soon. Our baby is due in four weeks from today."

"I know...I'm due in about seven weeks, but I'll be giving birth in the States." Yuri took a deep breath as

Please log in to read the full chapter