Reassurance

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

As his wife cried, Kai pulled her close, embracing her and even kissing her temple while rubbing her back. He hated seeing her upset, for any reason. There were a lot of different thoughts and emotions running through the young mother's mind. Her biggest worry of all, was Kai leaving again. If enduring two-thirds of her pregnancy by herself was difficult, she didn't even want to think about enduring labor and delivery by herself. The only things adding fuel to the fire was her worry of no one in her own family loving her daughter, then there was the matter of unsupportive fans, from EXO-L to MeUs, leaving malicuous, unpleasent and malevolent comments since she announced her pregnancy. This led to her having insecuries about her weight and the pregnancy itself. "I don't know what I did wrong, sweetheart. And I'm scared...I'm scared that you'll just up and disappear again..."

Kai frowned when Krystal said that she was scared of him leaving. He had done it once before and they broke up once before getting back together and tying the knot. Her worry was probably him doing so again. But Kai had already promised that he'd stay. Of course he felt incredibly guilty for leaving her at the beginning of the pregnancy and leaving her to endure more then half of it by herself. "Honey, I'd never do that. Not again. You know I love you very much. Nothing will separate us. Not SM, not EXO, not f(x) and especially not our fans. Nothing and no one will separate us again." He said, frowning a bit as Krystal's tears soaked his shoulder.

"I'm really worried too...Not about you, or about me...But our little princess. Some EXO-Ls and MeUs said some very horrible things about her...Most of them said that they don't even want to look at our daughter...She's done nothing to deserve that. I'm scared that she won't be loved. Not with the fans, but by our own loved ones...Then I got into a fight with Jessica while you were away. What am I doing wrong? How will I tell our darling baby girl that her own Aunt and who I want to be her Godmother doesn't love her...? Saying something like that to a child just sounds so...Wrong!" She cried, voicing more of her worries and what was going through her mind.

"I'm sure deep down that Jessica still loves you with all her heart. One fight isn't going to change the relationship between you two. Remember when she gave us advice when we first started dating...and then we didn't listen? You guys are sisters, there will be fights. I have two older sisters myself. Being the only boy wasn't easy. And I promise our daughter will be showered with a lot of love and if anyone wants to have a problem with it, they have no place in our lives. And I will never let fans get in between us like I did before we tied the knot. You're an amazing woman, Krystal, I cannot ask for a better wife. Even though I messed up royally, you mean so much to me, and more then what I deserve." Kai tried to calm his wife down, knowing that her emotional distress was not beneficial to her emotional health or the health of their baby.

Now knowing how his wife felt, Kai felt more relaxed, but he would be more relaxed if Krystal wasn't in tears and pouring her heart out. The best he could do was be a loving husband. As he brushed her hair, he frowned as the tears didn't stop. "Then I look like a beached whale. I wish someone would have told me about the cons of pregnancy. I can't control my emotions. I can't control my body. I gained thirty pounds, my back always hurts and

Please log in to read the full chapter