Count Your Blessings

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

A Midwife and her two assistants helped Krystal get comfortable for the delivery as Victoria rushed to her side. Kai followed suit. It was time for Krystal to push, so it was almost over. Before the night is over, Kai and Krystal would have their daughter in their arms, not to mention Victoria would get to be the first to lay eyes on the little princess, which she saw as an honor. During the painful process, Krystal cried out in pain several times as she dug her nails into both Victoria's and Kai's hands. At some point, Kai started bleeding while Victoria got close. "I'm sorry...there's just so much pressure! It hurts so bad!" She cried as Victoria straightened out her hair and wiped sweat off of her forehead. "Deep breaths, darling..." Kai said as he cleaned a bit of the blood off of his hand.

Outside in the waiting room, Amber and Luna waited anxiously as they could hear Krystal's cries. The two looked at one another uneasily. Not long after, former bandmate Sulli, accompanied by former EXO's Kris, entered the waiting room. "Oh, Sulli. Hi." Amber greeted her, shocked.

"Hey Kris." Luna greeted her former label mate. "What brings you two here?"

"Victoria texted me that Krystal went into labor. How is she?" Sulli asked, concerned.

"She was crying a lot prior to going to the delivery room. Victoria and Kai are in there with her right now. We didn't want to overcrowd the delivery room, so we're currently just waiting out here." Amber frowned, looking in the direction of the delivery room.

Sulli looked in the same direction with a frown. She hadn't seen Krystal too much since she got pregnant. Out of guilt, she, along with Kris, had been staying away from the public eye out of shame and guilt due to her attendance at the recently exposed secret wedding of Yuri and Jessica. Not to mention she had been Yuri's Maid of Honor, while Kris was Jessica's Best Man. Before either him or Sulli could say anything, Amber stood up and gave Sulli a hug. "I missed you...I missed you so much..."

Tears started forming in Sulli's eyes and Luna got up to hug her as well. "So did I...We've been worried since you went quiet." She said in a worried tone.

"I'm sorry too. I should have said something before keeping quiet. And I should have stayed in contact." She responded as she found the reception heartwarming.

Kris on the other hand kept his distance, not wanting to interrupt. He too was unhappy with the recent exposure about his attendance at Yuri and Jessica

Please log in to read the full chapter