Heartbreak, Part 1

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal felt Kai wrapping her into his embrace. At first, she didn't fight it. But moments later, as she was still in tears, she pulled away from Kai, who was a little shocked about his wife pushing him away. When he tried again, she turned around and slapped him across the face. Chances were, it was gonna be one of those nights. Thinking that Krystal needed space, Kai just got his shirt on and quietly left the room, taking his phone with him. While he was hurt by the fact that Krystal just slapped him across the face, he understood that she was most likely still angry about Jessica being married to Yuri...more so about the fact that the other couple was also expecting. Because both Kris and Luhan were in the wedding photo that he had found, could one of them been a donor for Jessica and Yuri? If so, then...why? Thinking about it himself, Kai started feeling a bit betrayed too, but didn't pay much mind to it as Krystal and their baby were his current priority. Sitting on the couch, he just took a deep breath. Sure, he could have guessed that there was a rift between his Wife and Sister-in-law, but...he never could have guessed the reason behind it. Sadly, he didn't expect it to be long until there was some form of controversy over the union of both Yuri and Jessica. Looking back at it now, it was too much to a be a coincidence that Yuri left Girl's Generation not long after Jessica and the group itself would disband not long after, even though some of the former members are still hanging out with one another. What was a surprise was the fact that they had moved to the United States, one of few countries where same- marriage was legal. It sure as hell wasn't legal anywhere in Asia, so he shouldn't be all that surprised. He then just relaxed on the couch, sprawled out and staring at the ceiling. Sighing, he just grabbed a small blanket from one of the closets and plopped back on the couch. Before he could even think about falling asleep, his phone rang out. It was a text message from Yuri. 'Hey, Kai. Its Yuri. Are you still awake?'

Sighing, he responded. 'Yes, I'm still awake. Just about to sleep on the couch tonight because Krystal is really moody and I want to give her some space for tonight.'

'I'm sorry...its because of me and Jessica, isn't it?'

'I think so. Krystal's really hurt. Your guys' Wedding Photo appeared on Tumblr some time this week.'

'I know. We're not happy about it. I'm not ready for fans or homophobes to blow things out of proportion. I'm already really tired.'

'Well, I think Krystal is hurt that Jessica kept it from her.'

'I wouldn't doubt it. Jessica was just scared, that's why she didn't say anything. You know how Asians feel about same- marriage. With the wedding photo surfacing, we're both really scared right now.'

'Why's that?'<

Please log in to read the full chapter