Promise

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

While eating at a Korean Barbecue Restaurant, Amber saw that she got a text message from Krystal. Once she saw that Krystal was asking her to come over, she frowned. Sure, she knew that Kai was home now, but like what was going on? Hopefully there weren't any problems after he came back. Either way, Amber really wanted to give him a piece of her mind, but only didn't because Krystal pleaded for her not to. Victoria and Luna were on the same boat, but they were more calm about it. Frowning, she wondered on how to respond. 'Sure, can Victoria and Luna come too?' she responded.

Setting her phone down, she quietly went back to eating, only for a respond to return quickly. 'Sure. I haven't seen any of you in a while. Not since Kai got back. And be nice when you come over. I don't want any yelling. He's been really supportive, helpful and loving since the night he got back.'

After Krystal asked that she play nice with Kai, Amber started feeling guilty as she had spoken negatively about Kai while he was away, but Krystal had always stood up for her husband and defended him whenever she did so, while at the same time understanding Amber's frustration with him after he ran off to hide in China for seven months. But the younger woman still held on, refusing to let Kai go like what had happened prior to them tying the knot. Finally, after she finsihed eating, Amber texted both Luna and Victoria to ask if they wanted to go to Krystal's house with her. Meanwhile, since Kai was free for the night, he was wondering who to hang out with. He hasn't really seen any of his fellow EXO Members in quite some time, then there were plenty of people asking to hang out since his return from China. Deciding to hang out with EXO another day, he ended up texting BTS' Jimin, SHINee's Taemin, Wanna One's Sungwoon, HOTSHOT's Timoteo and VIXX's Ravi all for a boys night out. Only question was, what were they going to do? If anything, they'd probably go to the mall for a few hours. As he started getting dressed, he began to wonder. As the door bell rang, he went to go get the door after putting his shirt on. He was greeted by Amber, Victoria and Luna, who was holding a gift bag and had a smile on her face. "Oh, good evening ladies." He greeted them before welcoming them into the home. 

"Long time, no see, Kai." Amber greeted him with a smile, although it did seem kind of forced.

However, since he wasn't looking to pick a fight, per his wife's request, Kai just smiled back. "I'll go get Krystal." He said as the girls started taking their shoes off.

By the time he got back upstairs, Krystal was in their walk-in closet, changing into a more comfortable dress. As she exited, she was tying her hair into a ponytail before being greeted by Kai. "Darling, your friends are here."

Krystal perked up a little hearing that her friends were over. No doubt they were downstairs waiting for her. "Oh, thanks for letting me know. Who's picking you up?" 

"Taemin, he's just picking everyone else up first." Kai smiled before leaning in to kiss his wife on the lips, which she gladly acce

Please log in to read the full chapter