Welcome Home

Krystal & Kai: Our Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Valentine's Day marks the seventh month since her husband had abruptly left the house after her pregnancy announcement took an angering and sorrowful turn. Alone, Krystal had been enduring the hardships of pregnancy, sadly with no one to really share it with. Despite staying in the marital home by herself, she still often got calls from her Older Sister, Jessica and fellow f(x) member Amber, who visited rather often to keep her company. In addition to it being Valentine's Day, it was also their Wedding Anniversary. Since she didn't file for divorce or anything, Krystal refused to give up on hope that Kai would return home. His whereabouts were currently unknown, not even his fellow EXO Members knew where he was. It broke Krystal's heart to know that they wouldn't really get to spend their wedding anniversary together. With the idea of spending her Wedding Anniversary Night alone, Krystal just went ahead to prepare dinner, trying not to think about Kai as a stressed mother meant a stressed baby. Hopefully the young Mother-to-be wasn't falling towards prenatal depression, as she didn't want to jeopardize her so-far healthy pregnancy. Waddling towards the kitchen, Krystal straightened out her hair and her dress. Cooking was now even a bit of a challenge for her due to her swollen belly getting in the way, but nonetheless she endured.

Meanwhile, Kai had quietly returned to Korea from China, where he had been hiding to collect his thoughts. He remembered the night that he left. Krystal, with a smile on her face, holding a positive pregnancy test and telling him that they were going to be parents. His reaction to it, was not one that was expected. Most loving husbands would be filled with joy and happiness, knowing that they were going to be a Father. But not Kai. Instead, he was scared, worried

Please log in to read the full chapter