Chapter 8

His Girl

 

 Yongguk’s POV

I walked of the stage after the performance and met up with my hyung’s and Zelo.

“Hyung you guys did amazing” Zelo said.

I glared at him “complimentary doesn’t get you out of trouble” I told him. Zelo wasn’t supposed to come with me. He somehow was able to follow us to Busan, how? I have no idea and I don’t think I want to know.

“Yongguk!” me and Zelo looked up seeing Jieun running towards us. Aish! She’s here as well?

“What are you doing here?” I asked when she was standing in front of us.

“To support you of course, like your girlfriend should” she mumbled the last bit thinking I didn’t hear it.

“Hey Zelo can I speak to Yongguk for second” she asked. He nodded; before he could go I grabbed his arm. He looked at me and then his arm. I gave him a look that says don’t-leave-me but of course the idiot ignored the look and pushed my hand away from his arm before walking away.

“What is it that you want?” I asked.

“Let’s not be like this” she said. I looked over at her wondering what she’s talking about.

Jieun giggled when she saw my facial expression “What I’m trying to say is let’s at least try to become friends”

“Friends?” she nodded “Riley is starting to grow on me and I want to start anew with her and you. How about it?” she asked. This isn’t a trick is it? She looks like she’s serious.

“Fine if that’s what you want okay then.” I said. I guess I can give this a try.

“Oh and I’ll see you at your next concert” she said while backing away slowly.

“You’re coming tomorrow?” I asked, she nodded and waved before leaving backstage. Well that was weird. But you never know maybe she has really changed. I guess this will make things easier.

 

Riley’s POV

I’m sorry but the phone you are trying to call is currently busy please leave a me—

He’s still not picking up. Is he having that much fun that he forgot about me?

I sighed and laid my head on the counter. The weather was so hot today and there weren’t that many customers here. Probably out at the beach....a place where I want to be right now.

“Aigoo! It’s too hot in here! Riley can you make me smoothie?” Himchan asked. I nodded and walked towards the blender. I was about to grab the milk out the refrigerator but a hand stopped me. I looked up to see Daehyun standing there with the milk in his hand.

“I’ll do it” he said, I just nodded and watched him make the smoothie. I still couldn’t get used to seeing Daehyun without a mask. Maybe because when I first met him he had it on all the time. He noticed me starring at him and looked up at me; I quickly turned the other way and pretended I was doing something.

Was it me or did he just chuckle?

I walked towards the table Himchan was sitting at and sat next to him. He put his head on my shoulder and started whining like a baby. “Where is my smoothie? It’s too hot! Give it to me”

“Aish shut up! Here’s your smoothie” Daehyun said holding 3 smoothies in his hand. He gave Himchan his strawberry smoothie and me a vanilla one. I thank him and took a sip.

Himchan got off me and drank his as well.

“Why is yours so plain?” Himchan asked me.

“Vanilla is not plain okay! It’s my favourite flavour” I said defending my flavour.

 

Daehyun’s POV

I watched the two fight over which flavour was the best. I couldn’t help but find it really amusing how they act this way. They finally stopped and agreed that both flavour was the best.

“Anyways have you heard of Gukie yet?” Himchan asked. Riley’s smile faded and she shook her head “Ani. I guess he’s really busy” she said and then put on a fake smile.

What is that idiot doing that’s making him forget about Riley? Can’t he not even text her or something? If I was him I would have checked up on her like ever second.

“Let’s go to the beach”

Himchan and Riley looked at me with a confused face when I said that.

“Beach? Now?” Riley asked, I nodded my head.

“No, no, no we can’t go when the cafe is open. No one will be able to look after it” Himchan said. He drank the last drop of his smoothie and put the cup down while wipinghis mouth with the back of his hand.

“Wae? There’s no one coming round anyways so why not?” I said trying to reason with him.

“Please Himchan~ I can ask Luna unnie if she wants to come”

“Let’s go!”

This guy is not serious, how can he just give up because of a girl?

 

 

“Gaja!”

“Unnie wait!”

“Luna don’t forget about me!”

I trailed behind the three. Luna dragged Riley with her towards the water while Himchan followed like a lost puppy. We soon found a spot to place our stuff and went to go change.

“Ah it was a good idea that I brought up the whole beach thing” Himchan said while we were waiting for the girls.

“Your idea?” this hyung of mine is not taking the credit.

“Ya! I was the one who—“

“You’re still wearing this mask” Himchan asked pointing at my mask. “None of your business”

“Are you scared off the paparazzi? They won’t bother you so just take it off” Himchan reached out and tried to pull of the strings. I slapped his hand away while giving him an annoyed look.

“Just take it—Whoa” I looked at Himchan weirdly because his eyes and mouth were wide open. I looked behind me and saw Luna walking towards us wearing a pink bikini and Riley was wearing shorts and an oversize t-shirt.

“What do you think?” Luna asked while linking arms with Riley.

“Amazing but Riley why aren’t you wearing something like that?” Himchan asked

“ert” I burst out laughing when she said that.

“A-Ani that…can I not ask?!”

“Oppa leave it. She feels more relaxed in that, anyways come on the water is calling me!” with that Luna grabbed Himchan’s wrist and ran towards the water leaving me with Riley.

“Aigoo you’re wearing it again now?” Riley asked while pointing at my mask. Gosh does it bother everyone that much?

I nodded “What your mute now?” she asked.

Again I nodded “Aish! Why are you like this” she said and playfully punched me on the shoulder. My smile was hidden behind my mask. It was cute when she acts like this.

“Why does it bother you that much?” I asked.

“Because I won’t be able to see you whole face properly”

“Bwo”

Riley gasped and put her hands on .

I stood in front of her and lean my head in front of her face. I pulled my masked down on my chin and looked her in the eyes.

“Do you possibly like me?” I asked and smirked at her.

“Y-Ya shut up and lets go” she pushed me away and ran towards Luna and Himchan. I chuckled at her reaction; technically she didn’t answer my question. So does that mean she does?

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry that it’s been long since I’ve updated. I’ve kind of been busy with school and writing my other fanfic. So I hope you will forgive me~

 Sorry if there is any mistakes in this chapter. Oh and don’t forget to comment~!