Chapter 4

His Girl

 

“Ya Yongguk! Let go of Riley and let her do her work” Himchan shouted. Yongguk was sitting on one of the tables with Riley standing in between his legs.

“Wae? There’s nothing for her to do anyways. And the store is closed.” He said not letting go of Riley’s waist. Riley was trying to push him away but obviously she wasn’t strong enough to do that and gave up.

“Oppa I need to help clean up” she said.

“Wae? Do you not want to hang out with your boyfriend?” Yongguk asked and buried his head on the nap of her neck.

“I’ll be gone for two weeks and all you want to do is clean?”

Riley rolled her eyes.

“Riley broke him” Youngjae said and Zelo just shook his head like he was disappointed.

“If you guys are here you might as well help!” Himchan said pointing at the 3 kids.

“Hyung why are you so stressed out?” Jongup asked being amused at the way he was acting.

“It’s because of—Dude seriously! Not here!” Himchan shouted. Yongguk and Riley were kissing which caused Himchan to stop what he was saying. Daehyun walked out the kitchen after finishing up cleaning the stove but he wished he stayed in there so he wouldn’t have seen his hyung making out with the girl he likes.

“Can you at least go somewhere else? There’s a minor here” Youngjae said.

Instead of leaving the room Yongguk grabbed a menu of a table and covering their faces. Daehyun scoffed and walked out the café slamming the door. This caused Yongguk and Riley to part.

“What’s up with him?” Yongguk asked. Everyone shrugged and continued with what they were doing except for two people.

Daehyun walked towards a playground and lay on a bench. He was looking up at the starless sky and signed. He sat up and ruffled his head in frustration.

“I can’t keep doing this to myself” he said.

He kept telling himself that he was too late. Even though he met Riley before Yongguk he didn’t do anything. Yongguk made a move and got the girl. There’s nothing Daehyun could do. Daehyun laid back down on the bench and closed his eyes trying to go to sleep. He wasn’t ready to go home.

“Let go of me!”

Daehyun sat up when he heard that voice. He looked around and saw two guys pulling a girl into an ally. That girl was Riley.

Daehyun ran towards them and heard Riley shouting at them.

“Ya!”

The two guys turned around and looked at an angry Daehyun. One of them started laughing and pushed Riley causing her to fall on the floor.

“Walk away thi—“Daehyun kicked him in the stomach not caring on what he was going to say. He got up and glared at Daehyun. He ran towards him trying to punch him but obviously Daehyun dodged it and kneed him.

The guy fell on the ground. Daehyun looked for the other guy but saw him running away, he scoffed and walked over at Riley.

“Hey you okay?” he asked. He grabbed her and helped her to stand up.

“Yeah I’m fine just a little bit dizzy” she said while shaking her head. She stumbled a bit causing Daehyun to hold her waist to steady her. Riley pushed him away and said she was fine.

They walked out of the ally.

“Thanks for—“Riley’s eyes rolled back and she fainted. She fell on Daehyun's arm. He shook her calling her name but stopped when he saw blood on her head.

“” Daehyun took out his phone out of his pocket and looked of that number before pressing call.

“Can you come pick me up” with that he hung up knowing that the person knows where he was. Minutes later a black car stopped in front of him. His driver got out of the car and was about to ask him what happened but Daehyun told him to put you in the car.

They soon arrived at Daehyun’s mansion and brought Riley to his room. He stayed outside while his maids aided her. They came out and told him that they were done. He nodded and told them to keep her visit a secret from his parents. They nodded and left.

He walked inside the room and saw her lying on his bed. Daehyun sat on the bed and looked at her. He moved her hair away that fell on her cheeks and noticed the bandage that was on the side of her forehead.

Daehyun signed and dropped his hand on his lap. Looked around “Where am I going to sleep?” he said to himself. Even though Daehyun has more than one bedroom in his house he never felt comfortable to sleep anywhere else but his bed.

He looked over at Riley.

She wouldn’t mind would she? He though. He took his mask of and put it in his desk. He climbed in his bed and was facing Riley’s back. He was slowly falling to sleep until he felt Riley moving. Daehyun opened his eyes and was facing Riley now. She must have turned around.

Daehyun closed his eyes and tried to ignore those feelings that he pushed away and soon fell asleep.

 

Riley’s POV

Beep~beep~beep~

“Turn it off”

I shut the alarm off and went back to sleep. I laid my head back on someone’s chest and let them hold be again.

Wait.

I opened my eyes and looked at the guy who was holding me. Well I was kinda grabbing onto him as well.

“Umm…Who are you?” I asked. The guy opened his eyes and looked down at me causing our nose to touch.

“It’s me”

“Daehyun?” I asked he nodded his head making his nose brush against mine. Why am I not pushing him away? Telling you the truth I like how close we are and I’m guessing he doesn’t mind as well by the way he wasn’t letting go of me.

Daehyun looks so handsome without his mask. I still don’t understand why he wears it making it cover up half his face.

“Such a waste”

“Huh?”

Did I say that out loud?

“N-no it’s just. Why put on a mask when you’re…you know good looking” I said feeling shy. He looked at me and smiled.

“You called me good looking” he chuckled and pulled me closer. We just looked into each other’s eyes until I noticed him looking down at my lips. He looked back at my eyes like he’s asking for permission.

He leaned closer. His lip was just a few centimetres away from mine.

“Jung Daehyun!”

Daehyun fell off his bed and looked up at the woman that came to the café a few weeks ago. I sat up and looked at her.

“You have some explaining to do young man!” she shouted while pointing at him.

________________________________________________________________________

I gave you guys an awesome chapter here!!

oh and have you guys notice the poster??? hehe i love it thank you Superholicc★★Poster!!

Oh and I want comment~ Daehyun wasn’t comments

Urg just look at him so y cute!