Chapter 1

His Girl

 

Two month later.

“Hyung, when is she coming?” Youngjae whined. I and the guys were at a basketball court near Himchan’s house. Today Yongguk was making us meet his new girlfriend, and telling you the truth I don’t care who he meets.

“She’ll be here” Yongguk said while tossing the basketball in the hoop.

Jongup ran to get the ball and tossed it towards Zelo. Himchan walked towards me and sat next to me on the grass. “She’s probably like the others” Youngjae said.

“Ya! She’s not like that! She’s…different” Yongguk said with a big smile. The basketball rolled towards me and I picked it up.

Yongguk was still smiling like an idiot so I threw the ball at him.

Everyone laughed when the ball hit his head. “Ya! Daehyun what wa—“

“Oppa!” we all turned around and saw a girl running towards us. Wait. I sat up straight to look at the girl properly. She walked towards Yongguk and gave him a hug. He hugged her back squeezing her probably. They let go of each other and looked at her.

I abruptly sat up. Himchan looked at me weirdly and followed my gaze.

“What you know her?” he asked.

I shook my head. Well it’s not a lie, I actually don’t really know her and last time we met I didn’t really speak to her.

I wonder if she recognizes me.

“Daehyun!”

“Huh?” I looked over at them and noticed everyone staring at me. I’m so happy that I’m wearing my mask today because I can feel my cheeks heat up.

“W-what?” I asked.

“I’m trying to introduce you to my girlfriend. Daehyun this is Riley” Yongguk said.

So her name was Riley.

Cute

“It’s nice to meet you guys” Riley said and smiled at us. By the looks of it she doesn’t seem to recognise me. Like she would but I was getting my hopes up, hoping she did.

 

Riley POV

We all went to one of Yongguk’s friend’s house. Was it Himchan? I don’t know, I need to remember their names. While I was sitting on the couch I tried to put names on their faces.

Okay now the guy with Blond curly hair is…Youngjae? Wait no! That’s the guy next to him. So is that Zelo then?

“Yes?” he looked over at me.

“Huh?” I asked.

“You said my name” he said. Oh my gosh I can’t believe I said that out loud. I told him to not worry about it and continue with the game he was playing.

Okay I guess I was right, that is Zelo. Now the guy in the kitchen is Jongup. I remember his name because he has a cute smile. He’s like a puppy but I’m quite shocked that he’s a year younger than me.  I looked to my right and looked at the guy who owns the house. Is he Himchan then?

I’ll just say yes. So that means the guy sitting on the table was Daehyun? I looked over at the guy who had a mask covering his nose and mouth. I tilted my head and continued looking at him.

I swear I’ve seen him somewhere before. Or is it just me?

Daehyun signed and lost interest in the game that Youngjae and Zelo was playing and caught me staring at him. I looked away and felt embarrassed that I got caught.

“So when did you guys start seeing each other?” Youngjae asked not looking away from the tv screen.

“Hmm two weeks ago” Yongguk said.

“Wait. You’ve know her for two months and your dating now?” Himchan asked.

“Two months!” they all shouted.

“Hyung you’ve known her for two months and you guys are dating now?!” Jungup exclaimed.

“I guess Yongguk hyung charms doesn’t work on her” Zelo mumbled.

I looked over at Yongguk “Were you that much of a player?” I asked. He chuckled and rubbed his neck. “The reason why it took two month is because she was hard to get” he said but smiled at me.

“This cheesiness is making me hungry. Hyung can you make food?” Youngjae asked Himchan.

“What am I your chef?”

“Yes.” Youngjae said with a straight face. Himchan blinked a few times and stood up “Arraso.”  He walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge.

“There’s no meat!” he said.

“Then go buy some!” Daehyun said while looking at his phone. I wonder what he’s looking at. Why am I so curious?

“Let’s go Yongguk” Himchan said while walking out the kitchen.

“Why me?”

“Because you’re the only one with a car, so let’s go. Your coming too Youngjae” Himchan pointed at him.

“Wae?!”

“You’re the one who wants food so you’re coming” with that Himchan grabbed Youngjae’s headphone and ran out with it.

“Hyung~ you’re going to break it!” Youngjae abandoned his game and ran after Himchan out of the house. Zelo also got up and dusted himself of “I want to come as well. Jongup hyung you coming?” he asked.

Jongup nodded and walked out with him.

“Aish! Why am I getting dragged into this” I heard Yongguk whine. I chuckled and rubbed his back.

“Just hurry up and get it done and over it” I said.

“Wae? You not coming?” he asked, I shook my head. I wasn’t bothered to go anywhere.

“Okay. Hey Daehyun watch over my girl okay!” Yongguk kissed me on the cheek before leaving the house.

It was quiet……..really quiet.

 

Daehyun’s POV

I looked at the picture of Riley on my phone. Okay you might think I’m a stalker right now but I didn’t even realize I took this. And I can’t seem to delete it she looks really nice here.

I looked away noticing how quiet the room was.

“Where did everyone go?”

“They went to buy food remember”

I looked over at where the couch was and saw Riley sitting there. I nearly fell of my chair. How long has she been here?

“O-oh” I feel like slapping myself for stuttering.

It got quiet again. How can I start a conversation? Should I ask her about her relationship with Yongguk?

I scoffed at that thought. Lucky bastard got to be with someone like her. How?!

“How what?” Riley asked.

D-did I say that out loud? She was still looking at me with curious eyes.

I need to think of something. “H-how did you meet Yongguk?” I asked. Did she buy it?

“Hmm well it’s kind of weird how we met” she said. Good she did.

“He came to my school looking for this girl and bumped into me I guess” she said. I nodded and then there was another long silent pause. Okay I can’t stay in this room any longer.

I got up and walked towards the kitchen to the fridge and got a bottle of water out. I opened the cap and drank the water. Next thing you know I hear someone running towards me and there was Riley standing right next to me looking at me.

Of course I was shocked the first thing I did was spit out the water I just drank.

“W-what?” I asked wiping my mouth with my shirt sleeve.

“I’m sorry I was just curious” she mumbled.

“With what, me?!” I asked raising my eyebrows. Is she interested in me? Actually no! Don’t think that, she’s with Yongguk hyung.

“Well I guess you can say that. It’s just your mask covers up half of your face. I was just wondering how you look without it” she said.

“And?”

“And what?”

“How do I look?” where is all this confident coming from?! I can’t believe I just asked her that.

“Oppa is very handsome” Riley said and smiled at me. There it is again. My heart it’s beating really fast and it’s because of her?

Riley looked at the front door when she heard it open. The guys walked in the house. Riley walked toward Youngjae who was holding all the bags.

“What happened to you?” Jongup asked.

“Huh?”

“You look like a statue hyung” he chuckled and walked away. I looked over at Riley and Yongguk. They were laughing at something he said.

Have I fallen for his girl?

________________________________________________________________________

I was going to wait till my exams were finished.

 

But when I saw that I had 12 subscribers I was really shocked. So I decided to post up the first chapter just for you guys!

Seriously thank you so much for subscribing even though there weren’t any chapters up yet!

I will make sure to update more after my exams~!! =D