Chapter 18

His Girl

I looked up to see Daehyun, Jung Daehyun. Mr Jung was Daehyun. “J-Jung Daehyun!” I stuttered.

“Ya, who do you think you’re doing pointing at him!” I didn’t even realise I was pointing until the writer slapped my hand down. “Show some manners” she hissed.

I just ignored her and stared at Daehyun, so many years has passed and we meet up like this. Well just 3 to 4 years but still many!

Daehyun stood up and stared at me. “We haven’t seen each other in such a long time and that’s how you greet me?” he asked. I just nodded, I felt that if I talked right I might stutter again. Now that he was standing up I was able to analyse him more properly. And let me tell you something, he looks good, like really good.

“D-Do you know each other” the PD asked us.

“Should we do the interview then?” Daehyun asked without answering his question.

I told myself to be professional and snap out of it and concentrate on my work. No matter who it is it doesn’t matter at the moment as this interview would give me a chance to debut. “Let’s start”

 

 

“And cut! Thank you so much for doing this interview Mr Jung” the PD said while shaking Daehyun’s hand. “No problem but can I ask you for a favour” Daehyun asked him.

“Yes, sure anything”

Daehyun smiled at him while taking a glance at Riley who was taking her microphone of her dress with the help of the stylist.

 

“How do you know him?” asked the stylist who was named Hyemi. She took the mic of the dress. Riley looked up at her and asked who she was talking about. Hyemi gave her a look and slyly pointed at Daehyun.

Riley made an ‘oh’ shape with and shrugged her shoulders “We used to work with each other and stuff” she said while missing out the fact that they slightly had a thing. Before Hyemi could ask any more question the PD walked towards them.

“Riley-shi hurry up and change to your regular clothes and come back here” he told her.

Riley nodded and went to search for the toilets so she could change. After changing she walked back to the office and say Hyemi standing outside. “Why are you out here? Where is everyone else?” she asked her while handing her the dress and the accessories she wore. Hyemi only smiled at here and told her to go inside the office.

Riley walked inside the office after Hyemi left and saw only Daehyun in there. “Where is everyone?” she asked him when he walked towards her.

“They left”

“What? Without me?”

“I asked your PD to let you leave work early” he told her.

“Why would you do that?” she asked. She wasn’t trying to be rude but she was just wondering why he would ask her boss to do that for her. “What do you mean why? We haven’t seen or spoken to each other for a while. I want to catch up” he told her. Before Riley could say anything Daehyun grabbed her hand and walked out of his office while dragging her with him.

“Where are we going?” she finally got to ask when they entered the lift.

“My place, I feel uncomfortable in these clothing’s” he told. Riley thought he looked really good in that suit but I kept that to herself.

They got in his car and he started driving to his apartment. Daehyun moved out of his house last year to be closer to the company. Riley didn’t think much of it when she saw the high class apartment they were entering. She kind of saw it coming as he is from a well off family.

Even though Riley was expecting it she was still shocked out how big his apartment was when they entered it. They both took their shoes of and Riley followed Daehyun into the living room. “Do you want to something to drink?” he asked her while walking to the kitchen.

Riley stood where she was “no, I’m okay thanks”

Daehyun nodded and walked towards his room. When he left Riley felt like she could breathe properly and to think things through. “How the hell did this all happen?” she asked herself. She told herself to act normal and relaxed.

“It’s Daehyun so I should just relax and be calm” Riley tried to calm herself down and sat down. Daehyun came back wearing black jeans, white t-shirt and a jumper and sat next to her. He felt more comfortable wearing is casual clothes than his work ones.

They glanced at each other and gave an awkward smile.

Where the hell did my confidence go? Daehyun thought,

Should I say something, Riley thought.

Riley opened the same time as Daehyun was about to say something. “Oh, sorry. You go first” Riley said. Daehyun shook his head “No you should”

Riley rejected his offer “No seriously it’s okay if you go first”

“No I insist, you go”

“Daehyun.” Riley gave him a look that caused him to sigh.

“Fine. Why are you back now? Weren’t you supposed to come back earlier?” he finally asked, Daehyun had this question in his mind the whole day, he just didn’t know how to bring it up really. He was close to asking her in his car earlier but he stopped himself.

Riley saw it coming but not this soon. “A lot of things happened in Busan that made me stay. After I graduated there I got an offer at a university there for journalism. After that I got a job here” she told him but soon frowned at him. “Hold on! I could have met you earlier if you were at Luna’s wedding!” she said.

“I couldn’t go because I was out the country at that time. Himchan told me you were there but I didn’t believe him. I heard he cried when he watched Luna and Onew being bride a groom” he said trying to lighten the mood. Riley chuckled at the memory “that’s Himchan for you. He loves to exaggerate. But wait why did you not believe him?” she asked while looking at him.

“Because that idiot knows that I’m waiting for you he liked to bring my hopes up here and there.” Daehyun said with a frown. He thought about all those moments when he did that. Daehyun got his revenge though so it was okay…until he did it again.

“You were waiting for me?” Riley replied softly. The only person she thought would be waiting for her return was her best friend. In the beginning she did this Daehyun was one of them but she got convinced that guys wouldn’t wait around that long for a girl.

Daehyun awkwardly cleared his throat and nodded slowly. He wasn’t meant to tell her that but what’s done is done.

“Dae—“

“Daehyun!”

Both Daehyun and Riley looked up at the door way to see a girl looking at them with the same expression of confusion. Daehyun snapped out of it and stood up “S-Sora”

Sora?

__________________________________________________

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

I’m sorry but I really have no excuse but I lost my inspiration. I think I will be updating really slow because of it. I don’t want to delete the story as well because then it would be a waste. I will end this but it will take a while. Hope you understand =D

And you never know, I might get some inspiration when I see B.A.P on the 27th. YES I’M GOING TO SEE THEM ASDFGHJKL;!!!!!

*Cough* sorry about that. Anyways! Tell me what you guys think this Sora chick is and how she might get involved. Do you think she’s good or bad???