Your Mine and I'm Yours

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ONE POV

All are waiting in their van and yeonwoo was the last who got in. " Yeonwoo-ya fix yourself, we are going to a Fan Meeting and you don't want our merries to see you like that right? " hyebin said softly to yeonwoo and yeonwoo nod to hyebin.

 

 

 

At Fan Meeting

They are all busy talking to the merries sit in front of them. Yeonwoo pretending everything, she smile happily while talking to a mary in front of her. She post cute gestures, wink several times and laughed hard.

 

 

 

Daisy's POV

" Something is wrong with yeonwoo-unnie, she's overdoing it! Did she know that we actually see it too? " daisy said to herself.

 

 

 

No ONE POV

A mary vow to hyebin and leaved. Hyebin got up. She is available right now, she walked where yeonwoo sit.

 

 

She bend down and whisper to yeonwoo's ear " WTF you are doing? I'm expecting that you will act normal but your overdoing it. Do you think I didn't noticed the sudden change of your behavior? It started yesterday. I will talk to you when we got home ok. " hyebin said. Yeonwoo smile and nod to hyebin.

 

 

 

They lined up to the front to thank the merries who went to their Fan Meeting and vowed. They girls are all smiling. They walked to the exit door while waving to their merries.

 

 

 

On their way to Dorm

At the YG car. Jooe sit beside with Ahin while nancy and daisy was at the backseat. Jooe is singing with Ahin. Daisy was sleeping with her head on the car glass window.

 

 

 

Nancy is looking at the tree's outside when she felt daisy's arms around her waist, hugged her and said " Girl! You better do something " daisy pulled away and smirk. Nancy didn't say anything, still looking outside.

 

 

 

At the OG car. Taeha and nayun joking around, hyebin laughed out loud while jane recording a video. Yeonwoo was silent. She lifted her two hands and began to massage her head because she feels pain from over thinking.

 

 

 

Minutes passed. They reached the dorm and got out from the van when hyebin stopped her " We need to talk, I'll just change my clothes and I will go to your room " hyebin said.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo's Room

Yeonwoo heard Hyebin's voice " I'm going in " hyebin said and locked the door after she get in. She sit beside with yeonwoo.

 

 

 

" Now tell me everything, tell me what's bothering you. Is it sehun? " hyebin asked.

 

 

 

Silence------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

" You won't understand me even if I tell you " yeonwoo broke the silence.

 

 

 

" How sure you are yeonwoo? Try me, I'm here because I'm your friend for pete's sake! " hyebin said.

 

 

 

" Ok but please don't get shock! I was with sehun yesterday, she paused - - - - - We talked about what happened in the beach, between him and nancy. "

 

 

 

Sehun said to me that he already confessed his feelings towards nancy that night, but nancy rejected him. Sehun said that nancy already l-ll-love someone else but nancy want to keep it secret from us, in stammering voice.

 

 

 

" What really bother's you? Nancy is keeping a secret from us? Or because Nancy already love someone else? " hyebin asked.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo stare at hyebin's eyes and said " I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter