FAN MEETING

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

11PM in her room lying in her bed, she look in her phone home screen and let out a deep breath. She is having trouble with this thoughts " why am I affected with her presence? " and " this feeling that I'm feeling towards her confuse me! " I know I'm straight and attracted only to men but......she paused but I like this feeling!  

UGH! HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! ." Screaming in her mind, messing her hair in confuse. I think i will keep this feeling until i find out what it is. She look at her phone again, it's 2:35AM I need to sleep she turned off her phone and sleep.

___________________________________________________

No ONE POV

After breakfast, they all go to their designated van, because today they will be going to a fansign event. Black for the OG (old girls) and white for the YG (young girls).

They are now at fansign event and talking with the merries that sited in front of them. They are wearing a warm smile, yeonwoo can't stop glancing at her left side which is nancy now doing an aegyo. She blushed right away and look to merry in front of her, to her surprise the merry now is laughing at her "

Why are you crimson red? " a merry ask her. She clear and answer I---i w-was she struggle to answer, she didn't know that the merry in front of her is a nanwoo shipper. " It's ok if i where in your shoes i will experienced the same thing and laughed hahahaha in low voice ", she smile to him and scratch the back of her head.

The merry point his finger to the last picture s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter