Under The Tree

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Tuesday. All girls did they daily routine in the morning (brush and bath ). So three days straight no scheduled work for them to attend and by saturday there's an event with EXO. 

 

 

 

At the Dinning Room

They were all loud. " Ahin please get the bread near you, I can't reach it here " daisy said. Ahin get 2 breads and give to daisy. " Are your feets injured Jung Ahn? " Jane asked. " No, I'm just too lazy to stand and walk " daisy replied and laughed HAHAHAHAHAHA! Jane glared at daisy as if she want to kick daisy's legs. 

 

 

 

Taeha was done peeling an apple and hand it over to Nayun. Nayun smile happily while giving taeha a heart sign. " Ugh! " Jane said. Jooe entered the dining room with a bottled fresh milk in her hand and put it at the table. Hyebin get the milk and drink the half of it.

 

 

 

Nancy cuts the sausage, she put it in yeonwoo's plate. While yeonwoo give nancy her hot chocolate. They are both smiling like there's no tomorrow. " Oh! What a sweet couple! " daisy said. All the attention is now switched to daisy.

 

 

 

" W-wae? Did I just tell the truth? " daisy looked at yeonwoo and nancy. " Is that true Nancy-ah? " jooe asked nancy. All are waiting for nancy and yeonwoo's reply.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo get one nancy's hand, she squeezed it a bit. Nancy looked to yeonwoo's eyes and give yeonwoo a looked saying " We should tell them now. " Yeonwoo nod and said " Sorry girls, we don't really want to hide it from you and Yes! Nancy is my girlfriend since yesterday. "

 

 

 

Hyebin clapped her hands and shouted " I told you! " Congratulations Dabin! Taeha walked to yeonwoo's direction and hug her quick. " Congratulations yeonwoo! " she was about to hug yeonwoo again when nancy stopped her.

 

 

 

" Yah! Are you getting a little too much there taeha-unnie? " Taeha burst out laughing HaHaHaHaHa, " Are you jealous nancy? " taeha ask. " WTH! NO I'M NOT! " nancy try to deny it but it's really obvious to the audience who are watching them.

 

 

 

" Awww! Sooo cuuteee! " nayun shouted. " Hey! Taeha that's enough, stop teasing our maknae " nayun said but still laughing. Taeha walked back to where she sit while laughing. " Nancy, don't get jealous. I'm all yours remember? " yeonwoo said and kiss nancy's forehead. " I can't help it baby-unnie " nancy replied and hugged yeonwoo.

 

 

 

" Oh! Come on please! Go upstairs! Displaying your gayness in this early in the morning! " Jane said. All are burst out laughing.

 

 

 

Washing the dishes was today nancy's duty but yeonwoo helped her and finished early.

 

 

 

At The Living Room

Hyebin, jane, taeha, nayun jooe and daisy watching a korean drama called " Descendants of the Sun " while ahin browsing to her phone looking for a new set of earing.

 

 

 

Nancy and yeonwoo walked straight to the living room. " Girls, we will go upstairs and watch the new season of one piece ok " yeonwoo said. " Hsssssh! Just go, we are seriously watching here " hyebin said.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo's Room

Yeonwoo get her laptop, she opened it and put the USB. Nancy was surprised because yeonwoo's wallpaper is her. " That picture of me was taken 1 year ago right baby? " nancy ask. " Yes baby and I really really lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter