Date and A Mission Pt. 2

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and nancy left the dorm.

 

 

 

More than 30 minutes have passed but there's no update coming from jungkook.

 

 

 

Momoland knew where is the nearest arcade zone. Just to make sure of the exact place, yeonwoo immediately send nancy a message.

 

 

 

BabyWoo: Where are you?
August 16, 12:36 PM

 

 

 

Nancy's phone was in her bag and didn't notice yeonwoo's message.

 

 

 

Jungkook and nancy went to AREX HONGIK UNIVERSITY STATION, where HELLO PASTASEA is located.

 

 

 

Jungkook didn't wait for nancy to order because he knew what exactly nancy's taste when it comes to food.

 

 

 

He ordered 2 Pork Belly Steak, 1 Sweet Potato Cream Pizza. For Nancy, Lemon Grapefruit Ade and for him was Green Grape Ade. At the half of their meal, nancy check her phone and read the message.

 

 

 

She excuse herself to jungkook and went to washroom. She replied to yeonwoo's messaged.

 

 

 

Baby Aenaen: Sorry! I forgot to change my settings, my phone was in silent mode. Babe we are here at Hello Pastasea having our lunch. Did you already eat?
August 16, 2018 1:15 PM

BabyWoo: I thought you already forgot me. Actually we are going out with our group for lunch.
August 16, 2018 1:15 PM

Baby Aenaen: Ok be sure you eat a lot. I'll be going now. I missed you babywoo! 😘
August 16, 2018 1:15 PM

BabyWoo: Ok call me if you need me. I missed you too! 😘
August 16, 2018 1:15 PM

 

 

 

Nancy went back to her seat.

 

 

 

Jungkook was telling nancy that there are so many VR GAMES and he will take her to that place once they finish their food.

 

 

 

Nancy didn't give jungkook a single reason to push his intention or feelings ( if he have feelings for nancy ). She always nod not giving any emotions.

 

 

 

At Their Dorm

Yeonwoo was telling the plans before they go there at the Hello Pastasea.

 

 

 

" Girls take your phone and your headset with you. Here is the line up. Hyebin with jooe. Jane with ahin. Taeha with nayun and daisy you are coming with me. " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

All the girls rushed to their vans. Yeonwoo drive the black with hyebin, jooe and daisy while Jane drive the white with ahin, taeha and nayun.

 

 

 

" WTF! CAN YOU LOWER YOUR SPEED! YOU ARE ING SCARING US LEE DABIN! " daisy shouts.

 

 

 

" We need to get there sa fast as we can " yeonwoo said without looking to daisy.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was about to turn left, when a car in front of them turned left.

 

 

 

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! " all the girls inside the car shouts with their scariest voice.

 

 

 

" IIIIINNGGGG TURNED RIGHT DABIN! " hyebin shouts.

 

 

 

Daisy covered her eyes with her both hands while jooe and hyebin hugged each other tightly.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo turned right, she knows what to do but the girls was just exaggerated as if she don't know how to drift.

 

 

 

" Whew! That was so close! " Hahahaha yeonwoo said and laughed.

 

 

 

" TF! With the THAT WAS SO CLOSE! I thought my heart will rip my chest and jump out of the car! ! " daisy said.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was laughing at daisy because she still see how scared daisy is.

 

 

 

They arrived in Hello Pastasea in less than 30 minutes.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo wait the rest of the team. " Ok, we have 4 team. Find them and update us on our GC when you saw them. Don't forget to put your headset. " yeonwoo said and went in with daisy.

 

 

 

Two teams are searching for nancy and j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter