Washroom

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before they went home. Sehun and Chanyeol was there at their dorm, they invited the whole group for a barbeque party which their manager agreed in one condition " Drive them home safely. "

 

 

 

No ONE POV

When nancy and yeonwoo got back from the park " It's already 7PM yeonwoo, what the hell happened? " hyebin said. Yeonwoo hold one of nancy's hand and said " Sorry, we fell asleep " yeonwoo scratch the back of her head and laughed.

 

 

 

" Ok, you two go change now we will go out with them, I called you earlier but you didn't pick my call " hyebin said. Both nancy and yeonwoo looked at the direction where sehun and chanyeol sit. " Hi nancy " sehun said " Hi yeonwoo " chanyeol said and wink. The two nod and went upstairs.

 

 

 

The two wear's black leather jacket and jeans but the difference was nancy chose white v-shape fitted shirt while yeonwoo chose black fitted shirt. They both got down and nancy was holding yeonwoo's hand tightly coz she knows chanyeol like her yeonwoo-unnie.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo and Nancy ride with sehun and chanyeol while the girls ride with their vans.

 

 

 

At The Bar

Sehun and chanyeol guide the girls to the vip room they reserved. Chanyeol wave his hand to get the attention of the crew near them. " Girls order as long as you want, this treat are all on me " chanyeol said and the girls nod.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was sited beside nancy. Sehun and chanyeol chose the opposite so they can face the two girls. " So what is the occasion? " nancy ask sehun. " Actually there is no special occasion nancy, this is Chanyeol's idea " sehun said. ( Chanyeol didn't know anything because sehun still didn't tell him what happened ).

 

 

 

No ONE POV

The girls are having fun singing and they are drinking beers except for the minors ( there is a karaoke inside the vip room ).

 

 

 

Yeonwoo is talking with chanyeol while sehun is busy talking with daisy. Nancy noticed how chanyeol looked at yeonwoo. When she heard chanyeol asking yeonwoo.

 

 

 

" Yeonwoo I never heard about you having a boyfriend, do you have one now? " chanyeol ask. Yeonwoo was surprised with the question and looked at nancy then looked back to chanyeol again " I don't have a boyfriend " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

Nancy still hold yeonwoo's hand this time so tight, since she don't want to make a scene nancy stayed silent. But Chanyeol was really persistent, he really like yeonwoo so he ask again " But why? I mean your so pretty, i think we should date sometimes ".

 

 

 

Nancy stood up and didn't wait for yeonwoo's answer. She excuse herself and went to washroom because she can't stand all those questions coming from chanyeol. But sehun and yeonwoo knows why nancy went to washroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter