Date and A Mission Pt. 3

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 minutes passed jungkook went back to take nancy to VR ROOM 9. The game called Roller Coaster.

 

 

 

Only yeonwoo are left not entering any VR ROOMS, so she stayed in the front of VR ROOM 9.

 

 

 

When a loud screaming coming from VR ROOM 2 was heard by the people outside.

 

 

 

" AAAAAAAAAHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHHH! Sooommeooooonnnee help me! " hyebin screamed.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo didn't know what to do. If she will run to hyebin or will stay in front of where nancy and jungkook.

 

 

 

" ! If she continue screaming she will get all the attentions of the people here including nancy and jungkook! " yeonwoo run as fast as she can. She knocked on the VR ROOM 8 to 3 and told the girls to follow her.

 

 

 

The girls are standing there in front of VR ROOM 2. They still hearing hyebin screaming. Yeonwoo turned the door knob only to find out that hyebin was actually playing. The girls followed yeonwoo and nayun closed the door. 

 

 

 

When they saw hyebin playing the game daisy can't stop herself from laughing. " Hahahahahaha! Our leader played the game and she's screaming to death. Hahahahahahaha " she stopped when yeonwoo glared at her.

 

 

 

The game called Paranormal Activity VR Game Edition.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo walked to hyebin and pulled out the gear from hyebin's head. She was really pissed off. They are here for a mission not to play a game.

 

 

 

" Hyebin-ah what are you doing? I can't believe this. You actually played the game? " yeonwoo said in serious tone.

 

 

 

" I'm sorry yeonwoo, you just told us to occupied the VR ROOMS that you assigned to us. So I just played the game but I never thought that this game was so ing scary Hahahahaha. " hyebin said and laughed.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo sight while holding her head and tap hyebin's shoulder. She told the girls to follow her to VR ROOM 9 and they all now tailing yeonwoo.

 

 

 

In front of VR ROOM 9. They were all listening to whats happening inside when Ahin's stomach growls. They all looked to ahin. Ahin lifted her hand with a peace sign telling the girls that she is really hungry.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo speak in low voice " Sorry Ahin, I'll buy you a fine meal later but for the meantime eat this " she give the 3 bars of snickers to ahin that she pulled from her jean's waist.

 

 

 

" It's ok unnie! Kamsamnida " ahin whispered.

 

 

 

They leaned their ears at the door when they heard jungkook's voice. " Nancy this will be fun, enjoy the game. Let's put our gear on. Let's get it on! "

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was telling the girls to stop murmuring. She caught jane filming them. " Jane WTH you doing? You actually filming us while we are here being curious? Stop it. " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

" You might thank me yeonwoo in the future for filming us, actually from the beginning I already filmed us. Before we leave our dorm and telling us the plan. Before we enter Hello Pastasea even the video calls are recorded. All are filmed. " jane said.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was about to say something to jane when they heard nancy's continuous screaming. ( i know some of you have watched that episode of finding momoland. Nancy and nayun riding a roller coaster. Imagine nancy is screaming that way )

 

 


 
" Stoooooooooopppp... Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhh " nancy was about to pull out the gear from her head when jungkook stop her. Let's finish this and we go somewhere, jungkook said.

 

 

 

" No, you continue. I just need to use a washroom. " nancy said.

 

 

 

The girls heard what nancy said. They panicked. 

 

 

 

" Go to your assigned VR ROOMS now! " yeonwoo said and run to the washroom.

 

 

 

The girls run to their assigned VR ROOMS. 

 

 

 

Nancy heard yeonwoo's voice. " What is happening to me? Just earlier I thought I saw her and now I heard her voice? " nancy ask herself.

 

 

 

She turned the knob but no one was out there. " Maybe I missed her that much " nancy said and went to the washroom.

 

 

 

Nancy didn't really need to use the washroom that was her excuse. She take her phone out of her bag and type a message to yeonwoo.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was there inside the washroom, occupying one of the cubicles.

 

 

 

Baby Aenaen: Where are you? I missed you 😞
August 16, 2018 4:30 PM

BabyWoo: I'm with our team remember? We went out for lunch. Do you want me to come fetch you now? I missed you too baby! 😘
August 16, 2018 4:30 PM

Baby Aenaen: No it's ok babe. Don't worry I'm fine. I love you 😘💗
August 16, 2018 4:31 PM

BabyWoo: Ok just be careful. I love you more 😘💗
August 16, 2018 4:31 PM

Baby Aenaen: I will. I should go 😘😘😘
August 16, 2018 4:31 PM

BabyWoo: 😘😘😘
August 16, 2018 4:32 PM

 

 

 

Nancy put back her phone and went outside the washroom and jungkook was there waiting for her to come out.

 

 

 

Jungkook smiled to nancy. " We are going to a park near your dorm. I just need to buy something wait me in my car " he walked nancy to his car an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter