The Beach

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

I know when sunday there are no schedule for them to attend too because it's also their rest day. Suddenly sehun got some idea. " What if I ask Nancy to go out on a beach? " sehun's phone vibrate. " Oh it's from Chanyeol " he open the txt message. 

 

 

" Hey sehun! Let's go out " sehun type on his phone " What if you go with me with nancy on a beach? " chanyeol replied " Ok that would be nice, I'll pack now. "

 

 

I should call their manager. " Annyeong managernim, Is it ok if i ask nancy to go out with me and chanyeol is going with us too on a beach today? " hahahaha managernim laugh on the other line.

 

 

" Ok but bring Hyebin or yeonwoo with you guys, i got to go i have a call waiting for me, Bye " manager nim said and dropped the call.

 

 

 

At Nancy and Jooe's Room

Why sehun calling me at this early in the morning? " Good Morning Nancy, I would like to ask you if you want to go to the beach today? I already called your manager and told me to also take hyebin or yeonwoo with us by the way chanyeol is coming with us too. The weather is good today, what do you think? "

 

 

Nancy smile and said " Ok I will ask them first and I'll txt you right away if who is going with us, bye. " Ok I'll wait bye, sehun said.

 

 

Nancy's POV

Ok I'll go first to Hyebin-unnie. Nancy knock 5 times and hyebin opened it. " What is it nancy? " hyebin asked " I am going to the beach with sehun today, would you like to come? " nancy said. " I would love too but I'm too sleepy because me and Jooe watched movies till 4AM " hyebin said.

 

 

" Ok you should catch some sleep, I'll just ask yeonwoo-unnie to come with me " she vowed and walk straight to yeonwoo's room.

 

 

No ONE POV

Nancy knock 3 times, no one answered. " Yeonwoo-unnie I'm going in " she turned the knob and get in but no one is there. She sit at yeonwoo's bed, she get her phone on her pocket and open her IG.

 

 

Minutes passed, she heard a click coming from the bathroom, nancy turned her head and blushed like crimson red when she see yeonwoo standing in front of the bathroom door looking at her, wearing just a towel on her body.

 

 

" OMG! She's so HOOOOT! " she's screaming in her mind without noticing that she's no longer just looking but staring at yeonwoo's body in almost 2 minutes.

 

 

" Nancy what are you doing in my room at this early in the morning and did I pass in your standards? " yeonwoo chuckled and give nancy a teasing looked.

 

 

" What are you saying yeonwoo-unnie? " nancy is blushing hard that she would want to runaway now to her room.

 

 

Nancy calmed her heart first and clear . " I got a call from sehun, he ask me to go on a beach but managernim want to take hyebin-unnie or you with us but hyebin-unnie is too sleepy. "

 

 

" And you want me to come with you? " yeonwoo said. Nancy pouted her lips and give yeonwoo a puppy eyes. 

 

 

" How can I not so pleased with this cute angel in front of me? " in yeonwoo's mind. " Alright then, I'm coming. I'll just pack some stuff I need before we leave. " yeonwoo said.

 

 

By the way yeonwoo-unnie chanyeol is coming with us. Nancy smile to yeonwoo. Yeonwoo nod before nancy leave her room.

 

 

Nancy get her phone and txt sehun " Sehun yeonwoo-unnie is coming with us, pick us at 6AM " sehun replied " Ok we'll be there before 6AM.

 

 

At their DORM

All are are gathered in the dinning room eating breakfast. " Hyebin-unnie do you know where nancy and yeonwoo-unnie? " Jooe ask. Hyebin looked at jooe " Nancy said she was going out with sehun on a beach and yes yeonwoo is with them. "

 

 

" Oh! Sehun is really fast " jane said. All are laughing except from daisy. " Yeonwoo-unnie is with them? She is killing herself but it's also a good thing! Let's see what will happen next. " daisy grinning with that though.

 

 

When she felt someone throw a small bread in her face, she heard jooe " WTF! DAISY YYAAAAAAH are you with us? " she was about to throw something to jooe when she saw ahin holding her stomach laughing hard. " I won't mind if jooe always throw a bread in my face as long i can see Ahin laughed like this. "

 

 

Sehun's Car

Chanyeol in his craziest mood and he's the one driving " Sehun you really got a good taste, you know! " teasing sehun. " Shut up chanyeol " sehun said, he immediately look at the mirror, he's eyes landed on nancy, he saw nancy playing the hands of yeonwoo while yeonwoo poking nancy's face. 

 

 

" They are really close to each other, close enough to make me jealous " he lost in those thought when chanyeol shout " At last we're here ."

 

 

At the Beach Resort


Chanyeol park the car and they go straight to the counter. " Hi we need 2 rooms and we will leave by 10 in the evening " sehun said to the crew at the counter. " Room 24 and 25 " the crew said to sehun. Sehun give the 1 key to nancy. " You and yeonwoo take the room 25 then let's meet after ok " nancy nod to sehun.

 

 

At Room 25

" Yeonwoo-unnie my head hurts a bit " nancy said. Yeonwoo move closer to nancy whose lying in the bed, she sit and put nancy's head on her lap then she massage it gently afterwards.

 

 

Hours have pass " Nancy, yeonwoo? " sehun said while knocking on their room's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter