Safe and Sound

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time they arrived at their dorm, jungkook was still unconscious, the girls lay him at the sofa. Jane, nayun, taeha, ahin and jooe guarded him. Yeonwoo carried nancy to her room with daisy and hyebin.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo's Room

Yeonwoo lay nancy slowly in her bed and covered her with blanket.

 

 

 

Daisy spoke " We need to clean your hands or you might got infected with his being ert. Just kidding! I will go to my room and get my first aid kit " she said and leaved.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was still mad hyebin sensed it. " Dabin I know how angry you are right now but you need to calm yourself. I already called our manager earlier, he's coming to check us and will talk to us ".

 

 

 

Yeonwoo closed his right hand, she also want to punch their manager but she think hyebin is right. She really need to calm herself.

 

 

 

 

" Hyebin-ah, don't worry I won't punch him " yeonwoo said in calm voice.

 

 

 

" Good! Let's go downstairs and join the girls guarding that ert at the living room " hyebin said.

 

 

 

Before yeonwoo and hyebin leave her room, yeonwoo put a gentle kiss on nancy's forehead. She whispered " Everything's going to fine babe. I promise "

 

 

 

No ONE POV

When they got out from yeonwoo's room daisy was nearly walking to them. Daisy was about to complain when hyebin said we should go down now and follow us. Daisy nod and follow them downstairs.

 

 

 

At The Living Room

Yeonwoo sat down from one of the couches and daisy sit beside her to clean her wounds with alcohol, she put some ointment on it and bandaged her both hands afterwards. Hyebin goes to the kitchen to cook something really quick for them. They hadn't eat anything after breakfast.

 

 

 

Jane was holding a rolling pin, ahin hold a huge hard bowl, nayun and teaha was hiding their butter knives on their back and jooe holding a meat mallet and was about to mallet jungkook's head when hyebin shouts " Stop! Are you insane? Your are going to jailed yourself! " she's done cooking soup.

 

 

 

 

" Sorry hyebin-unnie, I'm just mad with this guy " jooe said. Hyebin understand Jooe's anger " We all feel the same way for this guy. Let's wait for our manager, he's coming " hyebin replied.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly they heard a car engine outside their dorm and it stopped. " Maybe that's manager-nim " nayun said.

 

 

 

 

Nayun was right. Their manager opened the main door and closed it. He walked towards the living room then he saw the girls serious faces looking to him. He's eyes landed on yeonwoo's hands bandaged and ask " Where is nancy? " 

 

 

 

 

" She is still unconscious probably because of the water she drank before she fainted " yeonwoo said looking straight to their manager's eyes.

 

 

 

 

" I'm so sorry Momoland. I didn't know this would happened. Please show me the full video that hyebin told me " the manager said feeling guilty.

 

 

 

 

Ahin gave jane's phone to their manager and let him watch everything. When jungkook woke up.

 

 

 

 

The girls are alerted seeing jungkook woke up. Jane and jooe raised their arms up ready to sway the rolling pin and the mallet. Nayun and taeha pulled their knives at the back of their waist. Jungkook was still feeling the pain on his torso, legs and face.

 

 

 

 

He looked around him and he was shocked upon seeing momoland's manager angry face. The manager walked closer to Jungkook and said " We'll see you in the court! I will call your manager and the law enforcement! Sit still! " 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was about to run but jooe was so fast, she mallet hard jungkook's left shoulder. He groaned in  pain but manage to push jooe, she landed on jane's body.

 

 

 

 

He ran but hyebin threw a vase on jungkook's head, he fell on the the floor. Nayun and taeha was now standing in front of jungkook holding their butter knives and point to him.

 

 

 

 

" WTF! All of you was so ing tribe like Amazonas! " jungkook yelled.

 

 

 

 

" NOW YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT THAT EASY TO BEAT! " ahin said walked closer to him and swayed the bowl she was holding to jungkook's face. He fainted. Ahin panicked and said " OMG! Did I killed him? "

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter