Practice with EXO

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ONE POV

Hyebin's phone is ringing, she look at her phone and it's managernim, she slide it and pick the call. " Hyebin gather all the girls, momoland have a practice with EXO today, sorry i forgot to tell you yesterday. I'll send you the location. " managernim said and drop the call. She immidiately receive a txt message from managernim.

 

 

All the girls are gathered in the living room now. " Alright girls managernim called me earlier and told me that we have a practice with EXO today, get down here after 30 minutes. Go take a bath and bring the stuff you needed before we go to the location. " 

 

 

After 30 minutes, they all got down Hyebin count them and she notice nancy is missing. " Jooe where is nancy? " hyebin ask. Jooe immediately run uptairs straight to their room and when she open the door, she saw nancy having trouble of what she would wear.

 

 

Jooe walk to nancy's cabinet, she pick the red strife hanging blouse and a white short and tell nancy to wear it. Nancy nod and put them on. 

 

 

They all go to the location which their managernim send to hyebin. They saw the whole EXO was now at practice room. Momoland was amazed because the room was double the size of their practice room. EXO went near to them and vow to them and momoland did the same.

 

 

Sehun's POV

" WOW! She is really gorgeous and i find her cute! " said to himself. Chanyeol notice that sehun was actually staring now to nancy and he whisper to sehun's ear " I know she's cute but you don't need to stare at her like that, you look like a ert. "

 

 

He tap sehun's shoulder and laugh hahahahaha in low voice. Sehun's blushed and scratch the back of his head and also laugh in low tone.

 

 

NANCY'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter