Coffee! Bittersweet!

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Jooe open her eyes, checked the time " It's 6AM " and climb down from her bed. She the light, " Where the hell is nancy? " jooe said. She search for nancy in every room.

 

 

 

" Ok this is the last " jooe knocked 4 times but no one answered, she turned the knob but it's locked. " Yeonwoo-uunie " she keep on calling yeonwoo's name while knocking. 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo heard jooe and climb down from her bed slowly because nancy is still sleeping. She opened the door, walkout from her room and closed it.  " What? " yeonwoo ask jooe.

 

 

 

" Good Morning Yeonwoo-unnie! Is Nancy here? " jooe ask. " Hssssssh! Nancy is still sleeping in my room, lower your voice and let her sleep for at least 30 minutes more " yeonwoo said. 

 

 

 

" We have a final rehearsal with EXO later by 10PM " jooe said. " Ok let's take a bath first and help me in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. We are cooking pancakes. " yeonwoo said. Jooe nod and walked back to their room.

 

 

 

At The Kitchen

Yeonwoo cooking pancakes and jooe was assigned to set the table. " Yeonwoo-unnie, I'm done, I'll just go to the living room ok " jooe said. " Ok go ahead " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

At the Living Room

" Yeonwoo-unnie I forgot to tell you, today our group will going to meet EXO for our final practice " jooe shouted to yeonwoo. " Stop refraining jooe, you already told that to me! " yeonwoo shouted back to jooe.  Some of the girls heard jooe and yeonwoo's loud voice from their room and forced to got up from their bed.

 

 

 

Nancy's POV

She opened her eyes and search for one person. A person who always makes her heart panicked everytime their eyes meet. " Maybe she got up early " she fixed the bed and went to their room to take a bath.

----------------------------------------------------------------

All went downstairs to have breakfast and change their outfits for today's final practice with EXO.

 

 

 

No ONE POV

Hyebin clapped to get the attention of the girls. " Alright it's our final practice today and will end exact 2PM, after our practice we will go to the grocery near our dorm since tomorrow is another rest day and we don't have any schedule for fan meeting or events. "

 

 

 

EXO Practice Room

12 NOON they stop their rehearsal. " Hey Sehun what do you want for lunch? I'm coming with our manager to buy some food " Chanyeol said. " Anything would be fine " he said to Chanyeol while looking at nancy and yeonwoo at the other side of the practice room.

 

 

 

" Ok but you will tell me what happened at the beach " chanyeol said. " No that's not going to happen, just leave now. I'm busy. " sehun said. " Busy? Busy looking at them? Why don't you just walk and talk to nancy? " Chanyeol teased sehun.

 

 

 

" I just can't do that ok, so please go and leave? " sehun said in serious tone. " Ok, I won't force you to tell me right now but I will ask you again some other time " chanyeol said. Sehun nod without taking away his eyes to nancy and yeonwoo.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo's POV

" Sehun is looking at me and nancy but why he's not smiling? " yeonwoo ask herself. I know she really like nancy but I don't understand why he ask me to take care of nancy that night. I need an straight answer and I will talk to him later after our rehearsal. I need to find out what happened.

 

 

 

No ONE POV

Their rehearsal ended. Yeonwoo walked fast to sehun and whispered enough for him to hear " Can I talk to you? This won't take long " yeonwoo ask sehun. " Sure! I mean ok let's go to a coffee shop near here. " sehun said. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter